PDA

View Full Version : New 2021 Vader bd125-15

Mockspeed88
08-21-2021, 10:48 PM
Just received a new gen 1 styled vader from pete at kronik racing. I got to say am very impressed with the build quality. Alot of the issues mentioned on earlier models aren't present. It arrived with what seems like decent engine oil. The fuel lines were not kinked and it went together quite easily. Fired right up. Front forks seem a little squishy so I will probably swap out the oil for 15w. But so far bolts seem fastened really well. Haven't had alot of issues with bolts vibrating loose.

Has anyone tried a new speed sensor for the speedo?

culcune
08-24-2021, 02:51 PM
Just received a new gen 1 styled vader from pete at kronik racing. I got to say am very impressed with the build quality. Alot of the issues mentioned on earlier models aren't present. It arrived with what seems like decent engine oil. The fuel lines were not kinked and it went together quite easily. Fired right up. Front forks seem a little squishy so I will probably swap out the oil for 15w. But so far bolts seem fastened really well. Haven't had alot of issues with bolts vibrating loose.

Has anyone tried a new speed sensor for the speedo?

Welcome to here! Pete is a great dealer; I just wished he carried a wide range of product other than minis. You should ask him about the speed sensor, or if he carries aftermarket ones. He has a direct link to Baodiao's warehouse in the greater L.A. metro area (I believe in Riverside County) and has been partly responsible for all the improvements to the Vaders over the years.

TheGammaGhost
08-24-2021, 06:34 PM
I got my boom vader gen 2 from Pete like 3 weeks ago, I am very happy with it.
Please let me know if Pete has any insight on the speedometer issue, that's the only issue i have with my boom vader