PDA

View Full Version : still riding in the valley

05-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Well, I am over 3300 kilometers on my bike. Despite a few glitches here and there, I think she is broke in good. Things are staying nice and tight. The chain is great, it fires up easy and I get about 60 miles per gallon even though I do a lot of stop and go just putting around.

My buddy traded that Harley he had for a brand new Yamaha Vstar 650. Beautiful bike. This summer we are going to be exploring the back roads around here and taking in the scenery.

West Virginia is absolutely beautiful in the spring and even in summer, in the fall it is AWESOME!

All things considered, I am a happy owner. I hope others get as much pleasure from riding as I do. That is a good thing to feel in a sometimes scary world. Pure escape.

take care,

zaposaurus

IronFist
05-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Ya I did alot of autumn riding up here it was great, but a little colder I'd bet. :wink:

frostbite
05-07-2008, 08:31 PM
My brother just moved to Lynchburg. He loves it.

Well, I am over 3300 kilometers on my bike. Despite a few glitches here and there, I think she is broke in good. Things are staying nice and tight. The chain is great, it fires up easy and I get about 60 miles per gallon even though I do a lot of stop and go just putting around.

My buddy traded that Harley he had for a brand new Yamaha Vstar 650. Beautiful bike. This summer we are going to be exploring the back roads around here and taking in the scenery.

West Virginia is absolutely beautiful in the spring and even in summer, in the fall it is AWESOME!

All things considered, I am a happy owner. I hope others get as much pleasure from riding as I do. That is a good thing to feel in a sometimes scary world. Pure escape.

take care,

zaposaurus

maf119l
05-08-2008, 12:20 AM
I've got a 650 vstar.Love cruising back roads on it.Would not try a cross country ride on it though.