PDA

View Full Version : enduro dealer in pennsylvania?

breakingthebroken23
05-18-2008, 02:31 AM
im looking to buy a roketa or lifan enduro in pa. ive heard that you cant register a new bike in pa thats from another state, im going to call a notery on monday to make sure but i know they were trying to pass a law of that sort last year. either way id rather buy in state from a dealer whos used to selling here.. i just dont want to get stuck with something i cant ride.. any information would be of great help. thanks a lot

ollie

DesertDog
05-18-2008, 09:13 AM
this guy is a regular here jhmotorsports (user name) this is his web.
he can help you with those Q?'s

http://deercreekmotorsports.net/

breakingthebroken23
05-18-2008, 07:13 PM
thanks a lot man.. this guys actually like an hour from me, but $1700 seems kinda steep for an lf 200... i'll give him a call an see what he wants for a roketa db 07.

Universal_Diver
05-18-2008, 08:56 PM
thanks a lot man.. this guys actually like an hour from me, but $1700 seems kinda steep for an lf 200... i'll give him a call an see what he wants for a roketa db 07.

Welcome to B&M dealer pricing. :roll: Someones gotta pay the rent.

I think thats about what you will find on them all, thats what they were down here, of course it depended on who you talked to and which way the wind was blowing as to what you would get for an exact price. If thats taxed and tagged I wouldnt think its too bad.

I wouldnt get too excited about a warranty and all that, my dealers around me in Fla are either never at the shop or out o business several times a year... :roll:

culcune
05-18-2008, 09:11 PM
If thats taxed and tagged I wouldnt think its too bad.

I agree. It could never hurt to get the price OTD or lowered if it is not OTD--make sure the dealer seems on the up and up, and being an American Lifan dealer should, in theory, put AL behind you. Let him know you heard about him through Chinariders, and there are more people than just you (all of us in fact) behind you on the purchase.

DesertDog
05-18-2008, 11:32 PM
hecky shucks darn , maybe if yuh tell'im someone from chinariders referred you he might drop the price, :roll:

the problem with us crazy americans iz we dont know how to barter, we just as well pay the high price, 8O 8O

does'nt hurt to try , so dont be shy :oops: :oops:

DD

katoranger
05-19-2008, 09:06 AM
The sticker on my bike was $1895. I paid $1200. You need to go and make an offer.

Allen