PDA

View Full Version : Kpr 200 rear shock adjustment

Dustoff42
10-19-2022, 04:06 AM
I tried finding this online but I can’t seem to word it right or something. M trying to figure out if and how to adjust the rear shock in the kpr 200. It looks like it might be and it says online it is but I’m not to sure after looking at it more closely. Anyone have any luck with this thing?

herbie
10-19-2022, 04:38 AM
I tried finding this online but I can’t seem to word it right or something. M trying to figure out if and how to adjust the rear shock in the kpr 200. It looks like it might be and it says online it is but I’m not to sure after looking at it more closely. Anyone have any luck with this thing?

You have to jack up the bike, so the rear wheel comes off of the ground, and the swingarm is dropped all the way down. That will release the tension on the spring of the shock. Remove the seat and both side panels, that will give you access to it. Then you will need an adjustable spanner wrench to grab into the holes at the bottom of the shock. Turn the shock, it takes some force and be careful because when it clicks to the next setting it kind of releases while you're pulling. There is like 3 settings on the shock. Look at the top of the street section where I have a sticky on the KPR. I talk about the rear shock adjustment in that. It's on page 4