PDA

View Full Version : New guy from Washington State

Porkrider
05-02-2023, 11:07 AM
Hi everyone! :hi:
I have been lurking for awhile now and figured I should register and introduce myself. Hailing from the Great Northwest in Washington State. We have a lot of really beutiful places to ride and explore on the street of off road.
I have had several Chinese dirt bikes over the years as well as the usual Japanese contigent of dirt and street bikes and of course Harleys.
My recent acquisitions are a Vitacci Raven 250 for the wife and a Templar X250 for myself.

JerryHawk250
05-02-2023, 11:46 AM
Welcome aboard!:hi:

Porkrider
05-02-2023, 11:53 AM
Welcome aboard!:hi:
Thank you Jerry,
Your videos and posts have been very helpful.

JerryHawk250
05-02-2023, 02:06 PM
Thank you Jerry,
Your videos and posts have been very helpful.

You're welcome and thanks for watching.

buzz
05-02-2023, 09:25 PM
Hello sir you got nice bikes there,been thinking of a new one too. Let us know how the Templar doing,and whats its runs like . Thanks and too the both of you enjoying these bikes.

Thumper
05-02-2023, 09:31 PM
Lived in Portland for a few years, spending Summer days in the gorge windsurfing, and a few mighty big days on the Pacific ocean doing the same.

We are thinking about moving to the area (Camas, Longview, other distant 'burbs"). The "Winter and August" weather pattern is changing. Some risk in the woods with fire. Maybe manageable. Worth the trouble of moving. I miss the NW.

And yes, so many trails and forest roads to explore. Take a few pics for us, please :tup: