PDA

View Full Version : May long 08

warrior91
05-26-2008, 02:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/FUQQED
Went quading with my kids, buddys boy, and another buddys niece.
1-7 year, 2 -8 year, 1- 11 year old....4 guys ranging from mid 30's to late 40's... one( mine) wifey to keep us in line.

Check out u-tube for more vids -Fuqqed is my user handle.
Also some new stills in the gallery- pg 12 :P
Sprinkled on us all day on and off, but no dust on the sandy trails at least.
China bikes ran awsome. 1- giovani 110 atv, 1- midwest 150r atv, 1 -150 yongjiang atv, 1 -125 loncin mx...Yamaha, Bombardier, and polaris were ridden by the old folks. :wink:[/img]

liverchip
05-26-2008, 02:42 PM
Sounds fun! Any ride minus breakage is a good one!

kczukiman
05-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Thanks for the vids.Always like to see young and old haven fun.

warrior91
05-26-2008, 08:13 PM
I got a couple more to upload...coming soon... :roll:

When my daughter got tired on her mx, it was up to dad to ride it :cry: ( :D ) One of my buddys rode behind me to watch and was impressed at cutting through tight trails on little bike , also that it would do 45mph in the straights!
I did lay her mx down once on a sharp right hand corner with wrist thick tree roots across the whole trail... buddy said it looked good...bike was laid over nice for cornering , but after 3 or 4 roots the rear just tried passing the front! lol No breakage or injury. Next time I won't be trying to race around unfamilliar corners...See Kids this is what not to do! LOL :roll: :oops: Good thing we were bringing up rear and just trying to catch up with the rest of the gang, after a smoke break, and nobody saw! :!: