Trubattleax
02-03-2007, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_sF_SdKQdg

Trubattleax
02-03-2007, 06:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewHfwDTkMgs

Trubattleax
02-03-2007, 06:22 PM
i am extremely happy with these motorcycles. u cant beat the price and the quality is not bad, plenty good enough for my wife and i. good times!

John22j
02-03-2007, 08:21 PM
Glad you're enjoying the bikes -- but even though you're just messing around in a field please get a lid on those precious heads.... gives me the willies just watching.... yikes.

blimpman
02-03-2007, 08:38 PM
+1 on the helmets... Live to see your kids grow up and ride with ya.

ejcycles
02-04-2007, 08:02 AM
Ditto!!!

NewEnglandTrails
02-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Just for the sake of playing the devils advocate for a moment. There is nothing like feeling the air whip through your hair freely without a helmet on, and none of you can say that you have never done that! I happen to live in one of the few states left that does not have a helmet law. CT.

Everytime they try to bring a bill up in the legislature to pass one there is massive uprisings amongst anyone with a bike... Rallies at the state capital with 1000's of bikes, phone in campaigns and everytime it came up for a vote the representatives in our state listened to their constituency. Its been beat back so many times they have given up.

I personally wear a helmet most of the time I go riding. It sure is nice to not worry about breaking the law if I so choose not to wear one. I would never let a child or an inexperienced rider go on a bike without a helmet on.. but I resent it when people tell me I cant ride without one or they pass a law that says I cant ride on the abandoned railroad beds that I have been riding on for 20 yrs because they designated it a green zone... But its ok for horse riding, (and horses pollute.. they leave piles of crap all over the place!) Is that so green?

Point is... glad your all concerned about safety.. and if you plan on being stupid be sure to wear your helmet.. I do.. and please live and let live and stop the govt. and others from letting us make our own choices.

P.S the videos looked like y'all had a good time!! Thanks!

John22j
02-04-2007, 12:15 PM
The three of us that replied are all in Ohio which also does not have a helmet law -- I'm not saying they should pass a law to make people wear helmets... I will say that I've seen several bad accidents of people who were "play riding" without a helmet. (some had very sad endings) -- As I said, gives me the willies... riders can do what they want though.

Saftey is something people take upon themselves -- if forced upon them some will resent it, and I understand your view. Personally, I don't need a law telling me to wear a helmet - I always have and always will wear one. Especially with a family to support, I have too much to lose -- riding is just a hobby after all (at least for me.)

ambassador
02-04-2007, 01:28 PM
I personally agree with the helmet law although I have also just tooled around the yard without one, Florida another state with a no helmet law well kinda, you can ride a motorcycle without a helmet provided you have adaquate insurance, most of the people that don't wear helmets down here are riding Harleys or custom bikes and they have insurance because they are financed and the bank requires it.. I would never ride on the open road with other traffic without one though, your noggin just ain't that tough.. This will always be a heated issue here and in many other states im sure..

Trubattleax
02-04-2007, 08:28 PM
I agree my wife and I should be wearing helmets and we plan on getting them next wk. Just to excited, couldnt wait to ride them. Ive never even ridden any kind of motorcycle before im 31 and have always wanted one. I finally got it, same for my wife but your right we should think safety first thanks for your concern and comments.

blimpman
02-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Bruce @ EJCycles provides a helmet with every bike purchase. Way to go Bruce! :wink:

culcune
02-05-2007, 03:05 PM
Bruce @ EJCycles provides a helmet with every bike purchase. Way to go Bruce! :wink:

Seeing as they already have the bikes, I am sure Bruce of EJ Cycles or Tom of RPM would be more than willing to sell you and your wife a helmet for a great price. :wink: