PDA

View Full Version : Hello from WA

Durandel
02-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Hi everybody. I am interested in learning more about the Chinese bikes and maybe purchasing one in the spring for commuting and weekend fun. I am not as mechanically inclined as some of the folks whose posts I have read but I am a quick study and have learned through 20 years of marriage to follow simple instructions. This is a great resource for those of us new to the Chinarider phenomenon.

If anyone knows of reputable dealers in western Washington or if you are a member in the area who is into helping a newbie get going, I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks!

Ferrit
02-05-2007, 07:15 PM
Welcome aboard! Wish I could help you with dealer info out your way but can't. Maybe Alchemy will chime in with all the useful info you are looking for.

liverchip
02-05-2007, 08:39 PM
Welcome aboard Durandel!

culcune
02-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Welcome...Search for other WA riders; I remember a couple a few months ago.

ambassador
02-05-2007, 09:18 PM
Welcome to the site Durandel!! You'll find alot of useful info here from alot of very nice folks... One suggestion, make sure your wife is on board with your decision as you will be spending alot of quality time with your new bike and not her.. JUST KIDDING!!! They are addicting though and if you have any questions feel free to ask....

ejcycles
02-06-2007, 07:54 AM
Hi Durandel
Welcome to ChinaRiders! I'm sure you will find someone...maybe not real close but it's worth it to have a Dealer.

Bruce