PDA

View Full Version : As Promised, photos from today

daddy469
06-17-2008, 11:49 PM
I went on a Lifan torture test this afternoon with wifey. We went 2up on the trails. Needs bigger rear sprocket to be taken seriously 2up on those trails lol, I stalled a lot BUT we had a total blast and got some decent pictures.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll264/daddy469/Lifan/

Enjoy!

Daddy

culcune
06-18-2008, 12:33 AM
Can't see the link. Bigger sprockets are good for the trails, but most people here want a smaller sprocket for the street, ironically :lol:

yurkia
06-18-2008, 12:36 AM
Nice pictures. I love my pure dirt. It climbs like a billy goat.

kczukiman
06-18-2008, 07:08 AM
Thanks for sharing.Good pics.

AZ200cc
06-18-2008, 04:16 PM
Nice photos thanks :D

daddy469
06-18-2008, 06:01 PM
Ya, wifey was using a pretty fast speed on the camera so I looks like I was just putting along. lol - I love my Lifan :) 2up for that thing is just too much with the stock sprokets - I'm trying to convice her to let me buy another one for her 8)
Daddy

kczukiman
06-18-2008, 06:19 PM
Ya, wifey was using a pretty fast speed on the camera so I looks like I was just putting along. lol - I love my Lifan :) 2up for that thing is just too much with the stock sprokets - I'm trying to convice her to let me buy another one for her 8)
Daddy
Well 2 up on any 200cc bike is a strugle.Let alone doing trails.If she is not keen on a duel sport,maybe check out Chinese quads? Anything to spark her interest.My wife went from a Yamaha Virago 250 to a Roketa 150cc quad now a Lance Vintage 150cc scooter.She loves the scooter.No shifting.

katoranger
06-18-2008, 06:31 PM
I don't think I would want to 2up on my bike. On Friday I am hoping to take the oldest one for a ride though. The helmets from Desertdog are suppose to arrive. Big thanks to him for the freebies.

Allen

yurkia
06-18-2008, 10:43 PM
I can 2up me and a 120ish kid. more than that and the suspension feels like its taking a crap.

daddy469
06-18-2008, 11:49 PM
My suspension is OK, it the the low end 'hit it' power that it is lacking. I had to ride the clutch a bit to get up a moderate hill from a dead standstill. lol - Wifey was like 'would it help if I got off and pushed?' Her first bike was a bored out CR125 2stroke :P I love that woman 8)
daddy

SpeedSouth
06-21-2008, 07:37 PM
Cool pics! :)
Looks like fun!

I can't resist mentioning a couple of observations though...

Not much gear... 8O
I'd hate to see pics of those knees and elbows after they've been chewed up by that gravel. I don't mean to preach, but I do want to encourage good, safer habits. :)

Those inverted mirrors need a little attention. :wink:

MKROB
07-14-2008, 02:43 PM
I was looking at this bike but couldn't find any pictures of the blue one.

Thanks!

Where'd you get it? and about how much did it run you?

Any issues or other comments?

daddy469
07-14-2008, 05:20 PM
I got mine from http://www.motoxtreme.net and I HIGHLY recommend them. Brian was great. I got it delivered to my door for 1445, but I think the price has gone up a bit due to the price of fuel. The only issue I have is the annoying squeaky front brake issue that I've been too lazy to fix, and a burnt out signal bulb. Other than that this bike is a kick in the pants. I have almost 1000KM on it thus far. This weekend I'm going to adjust the valves after break in, change the oil (again), fix the front squeaker so I can begin using it again without driving myself crazy. Good luck! OH, they also come in orange now :D

ChiGongJitsu
07-15-2008, 02:04 PM
nice pics, they should be titled "the china bike in it's natural habitat" :D

RealHimura
08-21-2008, 12:59 AM
Cool pics! :)
Looks like fun!

I can't resist mentioning a couple of observations though...

Not much gear... 8O
I'd hate to see pics of those knees and elbows after they've been chewed up by that gravel. I don't mean to preach, but I do want to encourage good, safer habits. :)

Those inverted mirrors need a little attention. :wink:

I was thinking the same... to much fun to spoil it with a nasty accident from lack of gear...