PDA

View Full Version : No problems in Kansas, I'M STOKED

EmplEh_DoG
07-18-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey ChinaRiders!

The paperwork finally arrived from Brian at MotoXtreme.net and I immediately went to the local tag office after work, and after getting insured through Progressive. In and out in five minutes with a freekin licence plate and registration in hand, HELL YEAH. I went on my first in town ride, rode a little outside of town on the Fourth of July weekend. Damn, it feels good to be a legal motorcycle rider. This is my first ever bike and man is it cool. I was a little nervous about the registration process, walkin in with fingers crossed, but everything went smooooooth. I really love this site for all the info on China Bikes and I wanna thank you veterans of the forum for all the info I got for picking out the bike that's right for me. You guys are awesome. I'll have pictures as soon as I can figure out the uploading thing. Ride on CHINARIDERS!!!!

-Tim
Licenced American Lifan LF200GY-5

frankz
05-26-2009, 04:59 AM
im in salina i hope all goes well here... im gonna get same bike first week of june

happy riding

ps if all goes well im gonna make some colorado runs might see ya around

EmplEh_DoG
05-27-2009, 07:57 AM
that would be awesome. i still haven't seen another china rider around

rich_e
06-30-2009, 10:53 AM
I'm in NE Kansas. Didn't have too much problem getting tags. They didn't like the paper the MSO was printed on, but they took it.