PDA

View Full Version : 2 new china riders from CT/VT

Cheyenne
02-09-2007, 02:43 PM
Hello Everyone!

My husband and I just bought two Lifan's, red 200gy-2 and blue 200gy-5. We bought them from a dealer in Sheffield Ma and hope to pick them up this weekend. The dealer is putting them together and registering them for us. He is also lowering mine. I'm only 5'1" and hope to be on the balls of my feet once its lowered. We looked at other brands but they are out of our price range. We found Lifan looking on e-bay and then called their headquarters to find a dealer near us.

We haven't owned bikes for several years and can't wait to ride again. This will be our first dual sport bikes. We live in CT but plan to ride mostly in VT, we have a summer place there.

I came across this site while looking for info on the brand. I'm glad I found it!

NewEnglandTrails
02-09-2007, 03:25 PM
Welcome to China Riders, Cheyenne,

When I first saw your name, I thought you were going to be from Wyoming lol.. But let me be the first from CT to welcome you.. Be sure to tell your dealer about our sight.

Im in one of the quiet corners of CT and its not the one close to Sheffield MA.

Let me know how the lowering thing works out for you. We also have two China bikes.. and would like to lower my girlfriends bike a little.

Stay Warm...

New England Trails.... NET

ejcycles
02-09-2007, 07:09 PM
Hi Cheyenne

Welcome to ChinaRiders! Glad you found this forum, there is a lot of good information here. I'm a Dealer in NE Ohio, and glad to see that another dealer got some business, I hope he treats you well!!! Have fun on the new bikes!!

Bruce

liverchip
02-10-2007, 11:52 PM
Hey guys, welcome to the club. Wow these bikes are generating quite a following!

RPM
02-12-2007, 04:49 PM
I am with everyone so far ... Welcome to ChinaRiders!

You have come across and joined a pretty good family here. You will always find somebody in here that can help with just about anything that will come up so you are never alone.
I am a dealer for American Lifan as well as some other companies and I am sure that the two of you will thoroughly enjoy your purchase. It sounds like you are fortunate to have a dealer nearby to help you in case of problems, but so are we!

Ride safe and enjoy the scenery!
Tom