PDA

View Full Version : Online Parts Ordering

RidersMom
08-18-2008, 02:24 PM
Is there a website or Canadian dealer that we can purchase parts from? My son has a Shineray 200cc Dirtbike and we need parts.

Thanks

ChiGongJitsu
08-18-2008, 03:22 PM
i purchased parts for my roketa dirtbike, if you look on www.roketa.com they have a bunch of models

mine technically wasn't a roketa but was the exact same model and the parts i ordered bolted right up

so if it looks exactly the same the parts should match up, but if there's any doubt if it's the same bike, the parts might not fit

i would recommend getting them on the phone, because i ordered through their website and the ended up charging me for an extra kickstand because it was already attached to a footpeg mount that i ordered, and i only needed the footpeg

all in all, it was pretty easy to get the parts and they arrived undamaged...just make sure to verify that they're only sending you exactly what you need and not extra stuff

warrior91
08-24-2008, 04:02 PM
allstarsalez. or prindustriesltd. for Canadian parts...check out sites and compare parts. I know they deal with Jinglong/jailing, Zongshen, and Loncin.

kens
09-25-2008, 12:05 AM
This is a good place to get parts.They have a knowlegeable tech on staff also.I aslo bought my bike from them ( Saga GY250 C2)

http://sagacanada.ca