PDA

View Full Version : Zongshen 200

kckc
08-30-2008, 08:26 PM
I just bought a Zongshen Sierra 200 from TXX motorsports in Orange Ca. they sent in the paper work and I got the plates and registration in about 10 days. no problem at all.

I bought the bike to commute to work- only about 14 miles with no freeway. I have a permit now and I am learning how to ride. I tried the skills test and it is harder than expected to ride real slow in a tight circle. I have to be to pass the low speed skills test to change my permit to a full M1 license - it may be awhile

Ken

tigertamer
08-30-2008, 09:35 PM
Hello, kckc.

You just passed the toughest hurdle in riding bikes...The slow maneuvers...once you are comfortable there, it's all down-hill from there.

I gave up my Calif. license for a WV CDL, and I haven't taken the riding test for many years. I have taken a Motorcycle Safety Foundation course since then. (still many years ago). In my opinion, the rider course is the BEST investment you can make in your riding career.

Just remember to use good judgment concerning protective equipment and sobriety, and ask questions if it will add to your riding skills! 8)

Say hello in the introductions forum, and I'm sure you will get a few more hellos :lol:

Welcome aboard,
Tigertamer