PDA

View Full Version : One year hard driving= broken drivebelt

warrior91
09-27-2008, 12:05 PM
150cc gy6 engine
Broken drive belt...

I called the guy I bought the quad from and he says it is Chain drive...no belts! :? :roll: :?: Obviously the guy is fuqqed in the head, as any cvt quad HAS A BELT. I took off side cover and removed belt chunks and enough of the covering to find it has a 743 20 30 belt. My prob. is that I cannot seem to cross this belt with a gates locally (even though I have seen them online). I tried a china bike shop in Loydminister to no avail, but found a china made and american made belt on ebay... Just wondering if anyone has a line on GOOD Quality belts available ...say from NAPA or any normal parts store???I don't want to order online if I don't gotta.

DesertDog
09-28-2008, 11:30 AM
i heard that Kevlar belts are the best ,

you might try

www.chinesepart.com, there good on selection

and also

www.extremescooters.biz , has alot of GY6 parts

dont know if that helps, i've had to use local repair shops for some of my broken parts

oh yeh

i know www.mrp-speed.com can help when no one else can

good luck

DD

warrior91
10-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Gates powerlink- PL20707 743-20 with 30 deg pitch...

pedez2000
10-14-2008, 06:46 AM
email me i got the belt

china_parts_canada
10-25-2008, 11:35 PM
150cc gy6 engine
Broken drive belt...

I called the guy I bought the quad from and he says it is Chain drive...no belts! :? :roll: :?: Obviously the guy is fuqqed in the head, as any cvt quad HAS A BELT. I took off side cover and removed belt chunks and enough of the covering to find it has a 743 20 30 belt. My prob. is that I cannot seem to cross this belt with a gates locally (even though I have seen them online). I tried a china bike shop in Loydminister to no avail, but found a china made and american made belt on ebay... Just wondering if anyone has a line on GOOD Quality belts available ...say from NAPA or any normal parts store???I don't want to order online if I don't gotta.

If you still haven't got this part I likely have this one in stock as well.

Cheers,

Art

warrior91
10-26-2008, 07:24 PM
Checked out China parts Canada...
Asked for quote for shipping said belt and got internal server error...Contact us ,contacts nobody...
I checked through the MOUNTAIN of invetory (took 14.2 seconds) didn't see much of anything for parts at all.

Quote for shipping belt and Timeline,please.

china_parts_canada
10-26-2008, 08:26 PM
Checked out China parts Canada...
Asked for quote for shipping said belt and got internal server error...Contact us ,contacts nobody...
I checked through the MOUNTAIN of invetory (took 14.2 seconds) didn't see much of anything for parts at all.

Quote for shipping belt and Timeline,please.

First let me say thanks so much for going to our site. Yes I know that there are some PHP issues but I didn't know it was affecting that form. As far as so few parts being on the site; we are trying to get the PHP (programming) fixed which will make uploading our images of our parts about 10 times faster and that is why there are so few parts on the site but we do have lots and lots of parts in stock. We have been working on building our parts inventory fairly aggressively for the past 3 years.

For the shipping quote for a belt, can you please send me an e-mail with your state or postal code (if in Canada) and I will get you a quote tomorrow.

My e-mail address for parts is parts@chinapartscanada.com

thanks again for considering our company for your order.

Art

PS the belt is in stock, I am fairly sure so I could ship it as early s tomorrow but probably not until Tuesday.

warrior91
10-26-2008, 09:47 PM
e-mailed