PDA

View Full Version : HOWDY from Arkansas

bfe71730
07-16-2006, 01:30 AM
BFE- abbreviation for Bum-Fu_ _ ed-Egypt, southern, recneck slang, translated into modern english: in the middle of nowhere.

Hey all, been meaning to do this, I'm Alan from south arkansas married father of 2, been riding bikes and atv's since I was 10 (28YRS). I chose the china bike for it's price and to ride around with my son on his ke100. Now all I have to do is get my daughter to ride, she's scared to death of 2 wheels, but I have got her on the atv a few times. :D

eddyfx
07-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Hey, I don't scan this section for a few days and it keeps growing, glad you joined the group.
I hear Arkansa has few places to ride in wide open spaces, like to try that some time.

bfe71730
07-17-2006, 06:32 PM
If your ever down this way, look me up, I've got a camp 25 miles down in the river bottoms, plenty of good dirt roads and trails to ride. I usually load up the ATV's everytime I go, but last weekend my son had other plans and my wife said it was too hot, so I got me a 12 pack, some leftovers, a small ice chest and headed out.

shammash55
05-11-2007, 08:26 PM
arkansas river delta is the best to ride on ,lots of gravel roads.born and raised in arkansas county,so hells ya for the ride of arkansas.lol