PDA

View Full Version : Mandatory Mental Health testing?

Alaskan-Dad
01-28-2009, 05:29 PM
I know this sounds really bizarre but TeamCheap mentioned in a thread at Dealer Discussion that Dealers should be drug tested. I thought on that and felt that some of the real problems with these scumbag dealers might be a Mental health disease that is wreaking havoc across the planet psychopathic illness.

Scientific American:

Superficially charming, psychopaths tend to make a good first impression on others and often strike observers as remarkably normal. Yet they are self-centered, dishonest and undependable, and at times they engage in irresponsible behavior for no apparent reason other than the sheer fun of it. Largely devoid of guilt, empathy and love, they have casual and callous interpersonal and romantic relationships. Psychopaths routinely offer excuses for their reckless and often outrageous actions, placing blame on others instead. They rarely learn from their mistakes or benefit from negative feedback, and they have difficulty inhibiting their impulses.

Within this [pathocratic] system, the common man is blamed for not having been born a psychopath, and is considered good for nothing except hard work, fighting and dying to protect a system of government he can neither sufficiently comprehend nor ever consider to be his own. An ever-strengthening network of psychopathic and related individuals gradually starts to dominate, overshadowing the others.

I have read a few article along this line and I am quoting from a recent one that I had a link to please read the whole article before deciding.
For years I have been amazed anyone can be a boss or CEO or politician, nothing is needed no special training no certificates licenses nothing. Yet we need training and card to handle food or a license to drive a car, fly a plane ride a motorcycle be a minister get married and on and on the list goes.
Link to Article (http://www.strike-the-root.com/91/groves/groves1.html)

elroyjetsn
01-28-2009, 06:06 PM
Madoff... even the name....

Guess we all need to watch our hearts,

as the Bible says, "desperately wicked, who can know them?" :cry:

TeamCheap
01-28-2009, 07:13 PM
I honestly sit a wonder sometimes at the work orders I am given and the drugs the boss is using at the time.
So maybe its not drugs, maybe its their messed up way of thinking.

I have to keep MY cdl up and go for randoms but the ones running the show are free to do as they please.(drink, drugs, lie, steal)

I think the suppliers/manufactorers need a lot more control....not control but verification of any prospective dealer since it is their product, their name, their reputation on the line.

as the Bible says, "desperately wicked, who can know them?" GOD knows them....and they should be afraid....very afraid.