PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy

josephnyc
01-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Sorry if this is a stale topic but I could really use some current suggestions.

I'm getting ready to order another quad (or 2) and need a recommendation for a quality online dealer (delivery) with quality products.

I purchased from Motorxtremes last year 2, Trailhammer 125. While they ran, I spent nearly every day working on them to stay running. Even then, one just quits when it gets hot (after replacing just about the entire electrical system).

I'm not modifying them (not qualified to do that) -- just keeping them running.

I'd rather not make a full time job for myself keeping my bikes running.

So, I need an online dealer with high quality quads that provides telephone support with problems and quick turnaround on parts.

Thanks,

Joseph

katoranger
01-29-2009, 07:49 PM
Where are you located at? Bruce sells the coolray ATVs, but they may be more than you want to spend. Not sure if he has a cheaper line. The other drawback is that you would need to go to Ohio to buy them.

I think that a few people bought some ATVs from www.vbike.us and have been happy.

Allen

phil
01-29-2009, 08:02 PM
might i ask, why dont you want to find a local dealer instead of a website dealer

josephnyc
01-29-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm in Sullivan County, NY.

Time is scarce, so traveling far to a dealer is out (nor do I have a trailer or pickup).

There is a Kawasaki dealer and a Suzuki dealer relatively local (40 minutes), but I was hoping to pay China-bike prices instead.

phil
01-29-2009, 09:10 PM
it would seem possible to find a dealer close or fairly close and if he is the right kind and not to far im sure he would deliver i would, the main problem i see is if you go to someone who sells online they wouldnt have any experience then you have made yourself a catch 22 since most of,not all, of the better distributors dont allow online sales, and most of the better dealers wont do it. im not saying all and i am still thinking about it myself :roll:

josephnyc
01-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Sounds like you're saying that online purchases of quads will always be a crapshoot.

culcune
01-30-2009, 09:03 AM
If you're going to mail order, many people here have had success with VBike, as 'kato' mentioned. Now that you have had experience wrenching, you will probably have to fix the Vbike-purchased ones far less than what you have. They seem to have backed up people very well, from the many posts I have seen here.

df
04-11-2009, 02:53 PM
If you're going to mail order, many people here have had success with VBike, as 'kato' mentioned. Now that you have had experience wrenching, you will probably have to fix the Vbike-purchased ones far less than what you have. They seem to have backed up people very well, from the many posts I have seen here.

High Quality. High Quality products, High Quality customer service and High Quality parts support
We ship within 5 days or it's FREE
Call 850-576-2664
1877-968-7789

Atv's
Dirt Bikes
Go Karts
Helmet and goggles
Scooters
Utv's
Water Crafts

http://abcpowersports.com/ :wink:

KentuckyDonkey
04-11-2009, 03:25 PM
As a former NYer, I know the OP will not find anything decent cheap locally.

Based on all the positive feedback here and elsewhere, I b ought my ATV from Vbike. The shipping was free and the bike arrived exactly when they said it would. I was amazed by the quality and the rock-bottom prices and am going to be ordering 3 more from them next week!

If Vbike did a little more/better marketing, they'd be a threat to the brick & mortar dealers/Jap bikes- seriously!

dsrt4
04-11-2009, 04:17 PM

High Quality. High Quality products, High Quality customer service and High Quality parts support
We ship within 5 days or it's FREE
Call 850-576-2664
1877-968-7789

Atv's
Dirt Bikes
Go Karts
Helmet and goggles
Scooters
Utv's
Water Crafts

http://abcpowersports.com/ :wink:

Holy Crap! Your Prices are outrageous! Good luck.........

df
04-11-2009, 04:53 PM
get a job then u can pay for it :)

dsrt4
04-11-2009, 06:50 PM
LOL! I have a Very nice Job.

BTW...What does that have to do with your high priced scooters?

df
04-11-2009, 07:13 PM

Get a life :D

df
04-11-2009, 07:15 PM

cant affored 800 scooter u must need a job :x

dsrt4
04-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Awesome!

Junk $1000 scooters and you cannot Spell to boot. Do you run that business?

LOL! You Fail............

df
04-12-2009, 12:17 AM
Awesome!

Junk $1000 scooters and you cannot Spell to boot. Do you run that business?

LOL! You Fail............

so been busy selling lot of parts :)

kmoore
04-12-2009, 12:33 AM
think this thread needs to make a 180 and get back on topic here

SpudRider
04-12-2009, 12:34 AM

cant affored 800 scooter u must need a job :x
DF,

These forums are not here for you to "pimp" your merchandise. Also, we do not allow dealers, or anyone else, to insult the other members of these forums. It is not my call, but I think that you are either over the line already, or you are very close to being banned from these forums.

Spud

frostbite
04-13-2009, 02:58 PM
User DF has been banned. My apologies for letting him post for as long as he did.