PDA

View Full Version : sprockets again

deputygene
02-19-2007, 04:26 PM
I must have counted wrong before, but riding on the street showed me that I am barely keeping up with traffic. 45 mph seems easy, but 55 is wound out. I counted my rear sprocket today and found that it is a 50 tooth. How much speed will I gain going down to a 46 tooth? How bout a 44 tooth?

deputygene
02-19-2007, 08:35 PM
The jetmoto site has a 44 tooth rear sprocket for $34.99. Anybody know if it would fit my bike?

http://www.jetmotousa.com/part_info.php?pid=2548545

BTW Hooper is carrying a pretty good assortment of parts too. He has a 46 tooth sprocket for $39.00
http://www.hooperimports.com/product.asp?pf_id=LF200GYRrSprk

Hooper also is showing the only digital manual, or any manual for that matter, for these bikes that I have seen.

http://www.hooperimports.com/product.asp?pf_id=OMCD

Anyone seen any better deals on sprockets anywhere?[/url]

bfe71730
02-19-2007, 08:49 PM
I dunno if it's been confirmed about the Lifan bikes, but my Kazuma rear was compatible with a honda sprockt(sl.xl.xr 125-200) mid to late 70's models. I bought one off ebay new less than $20 shipped, I believe it was a 45 tooth. I went to a 16 tooth on the front, got that from JC whitney, it too was a honda sprocket.

mdsuave13
02-19-2007, 08:51 PM
i got an owners manual with my bike. Its a blast to read, mainly because of all the chinese to english translations.

I dont have a scanner, but maybe i can find someone that does, and just put it up on the net as an adobe reader?? i am pretty lazy tho, maybe if someone else has the ability to do this, i can mail it to them, they can make the adobe file and then send it back?

ambassador
02-19-2007, 09:23 PM
I have the same "owners manual" if I actually took the time to scan it and post it and then have to reply to all the laughs I would get from it, I would have to be Chuck Norris status, HA, HA, I'd have to drink some wine though... I have the day off w/ no kids tomorrow, I just may do it, or go riding, Hmmm...

Beerslayer
02-19-2007, 11:25 PM
What is your front sprocket size? I have 17 in the front and 44 in the back and it is a little too high. I was thinking to drop the front one tooth.

fatboy250
02-20-2007, 08:31 AM
Guys, can someone post the exact sprocket they know has fit and the cross reference bike for those looking for other sizes.... I will add it to the Cross Reference List for Parts Thread.... Hopefully this will become the one thread that everyone can go to get information about parts for these bikes.

Jason

blimpman
02-20-2007, 08:40 AM
I have front and back sprockets & chain on order from Bruce Matty @ EJCycles. BUT, these are the 520 upgrade from the 428 setup. I'll post numbers when I get them.

Guys, can someone post the exact sprocket they know has fit and the cross reference bike for those looking for other sizes.... I will add it to the Cross Reference List for Parts Thread.... Hopefully this will become the one thread that everyone can go to get information about parts for these bikes.

Jason

culcune
02-20-2007, 09:47 AM
The jetmoto site has a 44 tooth rear sprocket for $34.99. Anybody know if it would fit my bike?

Anyone seen any better deals on sprockets anywhere?[/url]

I think it would fit; as bfe71730 mentioned, these GY's are somewhat universal in the sprocket dept. with older Hondas--Jetmoto is no exception.
My Jetmoto has a 44 tooth sprocket that I ordered from Dennis Kirk. However, at the time I ordered, I looked, but was unsuccessful in finding, a sprocket on Ebay. Alan (bfe71730) had linked me to an auction for a 40 tooth rear. Perhaps he can tell you the key search words to use as I had no luck on my own...

If worse came to worse, the Jetmoto would (most likely) fit. The main (and I think only) parts guy, Dmitri, is quite knowledgeable and usually calls back if he doesn't pick up the phone and you leave a message. He should be able to set you up and answer any questions regarding compatibility. Call and see if they would deal on the price a little bit ("I can get the sprocket from Dennis Kirk for $25...")

bfe71730
02-20-2007, 08:48 PM
I dunno about anyone else, but if I can save an extra $10-$15, I'm gonna do it. Some of these internet dealers are marking up the price on their china bike parts just for the folks that won't take the time to do a little research. There was a site link in the parts section on here that had sprockets for like over $40 and their other stuff looked like it came out of a JC whitney catalog. The only reason most of us bought these bikes was because of the price and now we got ***holes out there trying to sell sprockets and other parts priced nearly doubled than aftermarket or Japanese OEM implying their made for china bikes. I had my bike for over 3 months before I found a sprocket comparison and SHARED my findings on yahoo groups. That was over 2 years ago and then this site came along which I must say is a little more organized far as messages go and spam free. I've seen links to Ebay auctions on search engines, why not put a section on here with the key words for parts that will most likely fit and be of interest and update the links weekly, this may piss some dealers off but who cares, the whole purpose of messageboards is information. Hey Frostbite, do you reckon Ebay would allow or even pay you to put a searchbar in our forums?

deputygene
02-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Beerslayer, I'm not sure what the front sprocket is, won't have a chance to look till I get back from Fl.
Looking at the other post, looks like Bruce also has sprockets. Can you PM me with prices?
Still, if I am winding out at around 50mph (hard to tell with a broken speedpo) and I have a 50 tooth rear now, what will going to a 46 get me? An extra 5 or 10 MPH?

sheadouglas
02-20-2007, 10:16 PM
[quote= and I have a 50 tooth rear now, what will going to a 46 get me? An extra 5 or 10 MPH?[/quote]

My GY-5 came stock with 17 front, 46 in the rear. If there is no wind, on a flat road you can run 70 mph. That is if the speedo is correct on my bike. One other time I got my bike up to 80mph with the wind at my back, and getting a draft from an 18-wheeler in front of me. Now my speedo said 80mph, I am not sure if it was correct or not. I sure felt like I was flying, and the Lifan was about to explode.

Vlad
02-20-2007, 11:16 PM
I already did one post on this, you can get ANY sprocket custom made for you out of high grade aluminum from "Rebel Gears" (www.rebelgears.com). If you cant find a sprocket that works for your bike or have a particular ratio in mind (I spent a few hours calculating the best one for me), they will make you a custom kick ass sprocket for a personal setup. I got mine today, it weighs nothing (the original one is pretty heavy) and this thing is perfect, plus looks cool. I did send them my original sprocket for reference, got it back with the new one, the whole process took less then a week and cost me 50$! There is a ratio sheet on their webpage, you can calculate the best setup (helps if you know your transmission gear ratios), you can figure out your top speed this way (need to know rear wheel diameter also). Hope this helps, you get what you pay for =)

Beerslayer
02-20-2007, 11:23 PM
Deputygene, my GY-2 came with
17x56 and it winds out at 55-60. Rides great off road but sucks on road.
tried
17x38 way to high
now have
17x44 a little too high
going to try
16x56 and see what that does.
I have the 38 and 44 available for anyone who wants to try them. PM for prices.

Oh, wait! I could trade my 44r for DGene's 50r and we would be set!

Beerslayer
02-20-2007, 11:27 PM
Dumb. I forgot Deputygene has a Zongshen. The GY stuff won't fit. Suggestion: Drop 1 tooth in the front. Try it. If that doesn't do it, one more tooth will. Front sprockets are cheaper at $15 to $25.

culcune
02-21-2007, 08:54 PM
Beerslayer, actually, the Zongshen that Deputygene has is the standard GY series bike. If you go to their site, they show the Sierra 200 (which is the unique one like what you have) and the Ranger 200 which is the common GY. Since Zongshen manufactures for several different brands such as Tank, Roketa, etc., these are the common GY's that interchange with some Honda parts, and then they manufacture the Yamaha-based GY (don't know what constitutes the GY name, but they probably should have used a different code-name) such as their own Sierra 200, the Qlink X-Ranger, and the Vento Mountrack (although Vento doesn't feature this bike anymore). Deputy's bike should interchange with the Lifan-based and Zongshen-based GY's.

deputygene
02-21-2007, 11:57 PM
Beerslayer, you want to set up a trade and see if they will work? I leave in the am till sun night, but we can try a swap then.

deputygene
02-22-2007, 12:27 AM
Also, still looking for cheap, I used the search phrase motorcycle sprocket and came up with this one on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/WHOLESALE-LOT-10-HONDA-MOTORCYCLE-SPROCKETS-NEW_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ40021QQihZ015QQitem Z250086091285QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW
If anyone can cross reference any of the part numbers this would be a deal. 10 sprockets, heck if you could only use two of them you would be ahead. If anyone figures out that a couple of these will fit, I'm in for a 46 or 44 tooth one.
Vlad, I saw your post too, I'm sure they make a great sprocket, I just don't want to spend 50 bucks on a sprocket.

zacstewart
02-22-2007, 01:44 AM
i got an owners manual with my bike. Its a blast to read, mainly because of all the chinese to english translations.

I dont have a scanner, but maybe i can find someone that does, and just put it up on the net as an adobe reader?? i am pretty lazy tho, maybe if someone else has the ability to do this, i can mail it to them, they can make the adobe file and then send it back?

ENGRISH! :0 http://www.roketa.com/htm/manuals/index.htm

fatboy250
02-22-2007, 08:51 AM
these are the common GY's that interchange with some Honda parts, and then they manufacture the Yamaha-based GY

If you know of any parts specifically it would be helpful to share it in the Cross Reference Parts thread.

Jason

deputygene
02-28-2007, 01:48 AM
Beerslayer, wanna trade sprockets and see if they will work. Mine is a 50 tooth 4 bolt hole sprocket. I can measure the distance, center-to-center of the bolts if you need me to.

bfe71730
02-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Hey deputygene, here's one for cheap http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA-CB200-REAR-SPROCKET-CHAIN-MORE_W0QQitemZ180090817415QQihZ008QQcategoryZ35581 QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and another....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-NOS-Rear-Sprocket-ST90-CB100-XL100-CB125-SL125_W0QQitemZ220085398537QQihZ012QQcategoryZ3560 0QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

culcune
02-28-2007, 10:37 PM
that second one is a buy for sure! Heck, the first one, too!

fatboy250
03-01-2007, 09:19 AM
So can we conclude that the rear sprocket is cross referenced to these bikes list in the second ebay auction????

ST90 73-77, CB100 70-72, CL100 70-72, CB100S 71-73, XL100 74-76, SL100 75-78, CB125 S 73-82, CL125 73-74, MT125 74-76, SL125 71-73

From the first: CB200

If so, I can add this to the list of parts

culcune
03-01-2007, 09:53 AM
To be honest, I don't remember the CB200 being a reference, but those others are. I know that bfe71730 had referenced them before, maybe on the ChinaBikes Forum?

fatboy250
03-01-2007, 10:03 AM
To be honest, I don't remember the CB200 being a reference, but those others are. I know that bfe71730 had referenced them before, maybe on the ChinaBikes Forum?

From the first ebay aution listed.

bfe71730
03-01-2007, 03:20 PM
I'd be willing to bet the cb200 sprocket will work, I believe it was cross-referenced with the other models listed when I bought my sprocket. It could be a 520 chain size is the only thing.

fatboy250
03-01-2007, 03:23 PM
ok that's good. I can list it under the 520 cross reference

bfe71730
03-01-2007, 03:48 PM
About the second listing I mentioned, the seller(ibuy.isell) has listed hundreds of sprockets on ebay, if anyone is looking for a specific size they could contact him for their application. He sell these cheap, most I've seen are less than $10 and they are brand new.

culcune
03-01-2007, 04:35 PM

From the first ebay aution listed.

I am suspiciously auspiciously confused... :roll: :roll:

The CB200 has never been cross-referenced as a (428 chain) replacement, but like bfe said, the other ones are. He had linked me to that ebayer several months ago, I think after I ordered a 44 tooth from Dennis Kirk. That Ebay dealer has been around for a while and sells the sprockets very low cost. Perhaps we should keep him a chinariders secret. I would be very interested to see how the 40 tooth rear works.

Andi
03-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Anybody know what difference there is between sprocket size front/rear combination, besides how and whether it fits on the bike?

For example my LF200GY-5 has a 17/46 set up = a ratio of 2.7

without nickel and diming a 12/32 set up would give me about the same, so would an 11/30 set up etc ...... you get my point.

I guess a larger diameter sprocket in the front maybe a little stronger and easier and smother for the chain to go around.

I would probably look to go to a 520 chain size once this is worn out. In order to then make the suitable 520 sized sprocket fit (especially in the front) I would have to reduce the amount of teeth, since the 520 sized teeth are further apart, therefore making the overall diameter bigger with the same number of teeth. The final gear ratio would then need to be adjusted by the rear sprocket.

blimpman
03-07-2007, 03:05 PM
I have all the parts for the 520 chain conversion for my Lifan. I have a 35 T on the back and two sprockets available for the front .... a 12T and a 13T.

Gonna install the 12T first and see what it is like.

Original ratio 46/17 = 2.705

first new 35/13 = 2.69 ( identical in my book...)
second new 35/12 = 2.91 ( a little bit different but close )

Bruce ( EJCYCLES ) at Endless Journey Cycles found all the parts for me and if you call or PM him he can set you up with a kit. ( 2 sprockets and a good chain ) He is good at researching these things.

NOTE: I originally started with a 17T front and found out that there was not enough room for the chain and it hit the case. The sprocket was the same diameter as stock but the chain is much bigger and there was not enough room around the sprocket.

Anybody know what difference there is between sprocket size front/rear combination, besides how and whether it fits on the bike?

For example my LF200GY-5 has a 17/46 set up = a ratio of 2.7

without nickel and diming a 12/32 set up would give me about the same, so would an 11/30 set up etc ...... you get my point.

I guess a larger diameter sprocket in the front maybe a little stronger and easier and smother for the chain to go around.

I would probably look to go to a 520 chain size once this is worn out. In order to then make the suitable 520 sized sprocket fit (especially in the front) I would have to reduce the amount of teeth, since the 520 sized teeth are further apart, therefore making the overall diameter bigger with the same number of teeth. The final gear ratio would then need to be adjusted by the rear sprocket.

Andi
03-07-2007, 03:41 PM
So the 12 and 13 front sprocket will fit without any problems?

The 35/13 will almost equal stock performance, but the 35/12 will be more offroad torque and less top end!

I'm actually considering to reduce the ratio to get a little more top end, until I get some old on the bike. I will more use it for commuting and pleasure trips rather then off road.

I havent really looked for many sources, but browsing the "JT Sprocket" site was quite informative. They post diagrams with all the dimensions, the teeth available and the brand of bikes they will work on. Using Chinariders comparison chart, it wasn't to difficult to match up a proper conversion. Following is their link:

http://www.jtsprockets.com/

I found another handy link, an excel workseet which calculates the road speed based on the engine rpm and the sprocket sizes etc. Also provides the required chain links needed.

www.4strokes.com/tech/gearing_calc.xls

fatboy250
03-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Good stuff!! If you would like to share your final findings and list it in the Parts Thread that would be great.

Jason

blimpman
03-07-2007, 08:18 PM
So the 12 and 13 front sprocket will fit without any problems?

Yup... either one will.

ejcycles
03-08-2007, 08:31 AM
Hi All

Blimpman wrote: He is good at researching these things.

Yep and I figured wrong the first time :oops: I ordered a 15 tooth front sprocket and it was too big {diameter} with the chain on it, to fit on the countershaft and between the case. Good S.R.E. and Further research showed still quite a few sprockets that could have been close. I found a front sprocket that has a tapper/dip manufactured into it. I wanted to keep the width of the front sprocket the same as the 428 sprocket so the 520 front sprocket wouldn't wobble as much on the countershaft. {The 428 width is about 1.0mm wider than a 520.} Well I found everything needed to correctly fit the 520 chain & sprockets to these bikes. The only thing that I'm not sure of is if all of the Rear Wheel Hubs are the same. I will be posting all of the sprocket sizes, ratio's, rear sprocket hole diameter and bolt width {for A. Lifan/Lifan rear sprockets} by or sometime this weekend.

Bruce

fatboy250
03-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Bruce,
Based on your and my experience with the rear spokes, I have a sneaky suspicion that the hubs are the same for the Lifan and Roketa (either disc or drum brake)

Good work on the research!! I'm sure there will be lots of interest from many to come when they finally get tired of adjusting the ever-stretching 428 chains. Dad and I usually adjust ours about every 2 weeks.

Jason

sheadouglas
03-08-2007, 11:15 AM
This is the signal for me that it's time to tighten up the chain! :lol: :lol:
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p303/shndouglas/IMG_0617.jpg

I'm just jokin, OK no I'm not

madmaximum
03-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Looks like you may be at the end of your adjusting. Time to remove a link!

fatboy250
03-08-2007, 02:33 PM

That's kinda what I was thinking...WOW!

ejcycles
03-08-2007, 09:03 PM
Hey Shea

Question....do you lube/oil that chain? It looks dry as can be, it helps with the stretching along with adjustment. Not knocking you I know Tom went over it with ya. The chain just looks really dry.

Bruce

blimpman
03-10-2007, 04:02 PM
New sprockets installed along with the new 520 chain. I have a 12T on the front with 35T on the back. I also have a 13T that I'll try later. Took it for a spin and gearing is now better for a trail bike. Granny gear first and 5th will give 50mph tops. The drive train felt alot smoother but maybe that is my imagination...

This change is going to be perfect for trails that I am gonna ride. It should be much better on hills too. I still have to get the bike to fit me better with taller handlebars so standing on the pegs is more comfortable.

sheadouglas
03-10-2007, 11:22 PM
Hey Shea

Question....do you lube/oil that chain? It looks dry as can be, it helps with the stretching along with adjustment. Not knocking you I know Tom went over it with ya. The chain just looks really dry.

Bruce

Yeah, I do periodically. I dont do it all the time though. I just put a little motor oil on it. It just seems like everytime I hit mud, sand, water, and I come home it's dried out. Maybe I should try something else. I am not too worried about it, because when that chain wears out I'll just get something beefier along with some new sprockets.

sheadouglas
03-10-2007, 11:23 PM

Tightens up every time! Good to go. Havent you ever had your chain pop off when you go offroad?

mdsuave13
03-11-2007, 01:20 AM
hit up your local dealer and get some chain lube.. it makes a big difference..

i've had a chain pop off my old blaster, but i literally beat the #$@# out of it..

bfe71730
03-11-2007, 08:26 AM
I've seen a few cracked engine cases/side covers because of loose or worn chains. go to wally world and get a cheap can of supra tech white grease in a spray on can.

sheadouglas
03-11-2007, 10:14 PM
It stays tight most of the time, and I think the chain has just about stretched out as far as it will go, BUT when I go riding (trailriding)I dont exactly baby the bike either. I ride the hell out of it, and every time the chain loosens when I do that.

ambassador
03-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Shea,
Pull a link or 2 out, 428's are gonna stretch, you can upgrade to a 520 but that's a 2 sprocket change...Link puller is cheaper...

mdsuave13
03-11-2007, 10:48 PM
or you can take an angle grinder or dremel and grind the pins down.. then just take a hammer and ... cant think of the word.. pointy hard thing to poke the pin out with "tool" and just pop them out that way.. do like 2 links and you should be good as new! :)

yes, im a little hammered, tonight was 75 cent draft night and 25 cent wings.. i had about 3 dozen of the latter :) ahah....

fatboy250
03-12-2007, 09:42 AM

Tightens up every time! Good to go. Havent you ever had your chain pop off when you go offroad?

No, only break. I think I might have had one come off on a 10-speed or something. But with that much adjustment out on your swingarm, I'd take a couple of links out. Just my .02

Jason

Savage
03-12-2007, 11:47 PM
I saw on our gy5 today that the rear had 46 stamped in it.
Sounds like this may get me up to 60mph or so.
Probably not worth going down to a 44 is it?
Should I just install a new front sprocket with 1 additional tooth?

Thanks

ambassador
03-12-2007, 11:56 PM
Savage,
Have you read through the forums here, that's why they're there and they will answer all of your questions...

Savage
03-13-2007, 12:10 AM
Thanks
I tend to welcome newbs on the forums I've been visiting for years OR if their redundant questions get annoying I take them aside and PM or email them personal help.
I enjoy helping newbs learn a new hobby.

cycleway4
03-13-2007, 12:46 PM
hi Savage.......the general consensus here I believe is the 46 rear/17 front about the ideal set-up for road use,...and some light off-road......
the bike probably wouldnt handle much higher gearing very well [the 44 rear].............a 16, or 15 would lower your gearing, making it some better off road.................

my '06 Roketa 200 came with the 46/17

Steve

cycleway4
03-13-2007, 12:53 PM
on this same topic,.....having decided to stay with my 46/17 sprocket set-up,.......I went ahead and replaced the stock chain with a heavy-duty moto-cross issue 428 chain by Regina, which I have used with great succes in the past............

I'm hoping to extend stock sprocket life by using a premium chain that should have minimum, if any, stretch.....

I also went with gold links....looks great w/the gold forks, red paint!

Savage
03-13-2007, 02:37 PM
ooh, that would look slick. I'll have to check a cycle shop for a gold chain.
Roughly how much do those run? Got a pic?

Just brought my GY5 home so I'll have to count the front sprocket this week.

Thank you for an easy, straight forward answer. Thanks!

cycleway4
03-13-2007, 03:17 PM
hi savage....no, no pic yet.........I believe I paid $41.00 for the chain from Dennis Kirk.....130 links,.... the Roketas with 46/17 take a 126.

does look really nice in gold

Steve

fatboy250
03-13-2007, 03:32 PM
my '06 Roketa 200 came with the 46/17

Steve

Ok I'm confused I thought Red2003 said he got a 14/46 combo on his. I haven't taken my cover off to count the teeth yet. Is it possible that there are different combo front sprockets being sent out?

Jason

cycleway4
03-13-2007, 03:37 PM
hi Jason......I believe I have seen other references to 46 and 17 stock...not sure from who, or on what, though

RD
04-15-2007, 08:39 PM
I finally got to test the off-raod ratio that I selected of 3.2 (11F/35R). I was impressed! The little 200cc motor pulled my 200 lbs. up just about what ever I pointed it at. I could have used a tad more gear, say a 3.4 but in keeping the rear sprocket the same (35R) the compromise on the highway (presently at 2.5=14F/35R) would not be acceptable.

I wanted a slightly higher gear ratio for highway use (less engine speed vs. road speed) and a slightly lower ratio for off-road climbing with more torque (more engine speed vs. ground speed).

My LiFan 200cc, Model LF200 GY-5 came with a stock chain/sprocket ratio of 2.7 (46 rear x 17 front, 46/17= 2.7). I wanted to be able to change ratios quickly with a front sprocket change only. This can be accomplished in about 10 minutes without removing the rear wheel/sprocket and with the same length chain using only the axel slot sadjustment.

I had to move from a 428 chain to a 520 chain to find the right sprocket combo. There is plenty of clearance with a slight modification to the front sprocket cover to accommodate the larger (14) front sprocket. A bit of grinding to the cover (not engine case) and it works fine. This grinding, removal of a thin wall about 1/2 inch by 1 inch) is not visible when the cover is in place.

Here’s the set up:

Rear sprocket:
JTR279.35 (35 tooth)

Front sprockets:
Off-Road – JTF1324.11 (11 tooth)
On-highway – JTF1324.14 (14 tooth)

Off-road I now have a 3.2 ratio (35/11), a gear reduction of about 18% vs. the 2.7 stock ratio. On-highway, I now have a 2.5 ratio (35/14), a gear increase of about 8% vs. the 2.7 stock ratio. And best of all, a 10 min. change over from off-road to on-highway...four bolts, and back on (or off) the road.

As for chain length, I can easily accommodate the change with rear axel adjustment only.

On-highway alternative: For those of you who want an even higher ratio, JT sprockets has rear sprockets (JTR279) for the LiFan in the following teeth selections: 33,35,36,37. The highest ratio would be JTF1324.14 (14 teeth) and JTFR279.33 (33 teeth) for a ratio of 2.4, a 13% higher ratio than stock. I have not tried this ratio so I don’t know if it would pull much speed.

Here’s where you can find the parts:

Chain: Find 520 HD chain on eBay. Buy about 110 links. I paid about $36. One source is http://stores.ebay.com/Parts-Store

Sprockets: JT Sprockets was my source. They were kind enough to help me find front and rear sprockets to fit the LiFan with no modificaitons. http://www.jtsprockets.com/. For the front sprockets I paid $10 each and for the rear I paid $27.

Good luck.

Rick

Savage
04-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Great info!

For the most part I'm content with the stock gearing. It seemed to pull me easier at 60mph today and got it up to 70 at times. Don't know if its the NGK plug, Lucas oil, or just continued breakin process. 1st gear pulls me up some good size hills on the ATV trails.

I'm going to get a 14t front to get my ratios pretty close to yours.
2.7 stock
3.28 with 14/46 - Should be fun to practice wheelies with. :D