PDA

View Full Version : BMS 200cc Quads

AzRottie
03-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Hello all, I have just recently purchased 2 06 BMS 200cc quads and was wondering if anyone out there has any mod or upgrades that they have done to theres that they would share! I'm actually interested in doing the carbs on both, adding spacers or changing the A arms, and getting new rubber in the rear on both! So, if anyone out there has any input they would'nt mind sharing I would be greatful! Thanx!

AZ200cc
03-09-2009, 12:09 AM
34 views and no replies.....MAYBE one person will try and help You out.
Sheesh

katoranger
03-10-2009, 06:09 PM
What size tires does it have? Check out www.americanmototire.com great prices there.

Mods, air filter, jet, exhaust will give the best results for power. If you intend to ride in the mud and water then you probably want to keep the airbox intact.

Can't help with the a-arms.

Allen

AzRottie
03-14-2009, 04:02 PM
22x10x10. Any suggestions on where to find bigger/better carb? Everything is stock right now! Or maybe there's a mod for my stock one? Thanx all!

skulljam
03-20-2012, 11:40 AM
ya i got an 06 bms just a month ago for a lil project... first im putting a k&n air filter in there... then i personally want more bottom end performance so im dropping the teeth on my front sprocket by 1 tooth..then an after makret exhaust...cause the one on there is ugly. i take pice so u guys can get a better idea of this thing and maybe shoot me some tips
[/img]

Weldangrind
03-20-2012, 07:44 PM
AzRottie, do you have pics of the stock carbs? That would help us guide you towards upgrades.