PDA

View Full Version : Zongrider n warehouse...

SeerAtlas
04-05-2009, 12:32 PM
Dunno if this has been posted before but at least this guy can ride. Don't try this at home...unless ....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw89FLnjSvw

seer

bechandler07
04-05-2009, 11:04 PM
and we wonder why there are problems with our bikes when we first buy them .

SpudRider
04-06-2009, 01:15 PM
I hope that wasn't the Zongshen America warehouse! :lol: If it was, I hope the rider was using his own motorcycle! ;) I am glad I bought my Zong new, in-the-crate! :D Nevertheless, he is giving that bike a pretty good workout. The little Zong is doing pretty well for a "Chinese piece of junk!" ;) :lol:

Spud :)

AZ200cc
04-06-2009, 04:05 PM
I hope that wasn't the Zongshen America warehouse! :lol: If it was, I hope the rider was using his own motorcycle! ;) I am glad I bought my Zong new, in-the-crate! :D Nevertheless, he is giving that bike a pretty good workout. The little Zong is doing pretty well for a "Chinese piece of junk!" ;) :lol:

Spud :)

NEVER BUY CHINESE THEY HARDLY RUN!! :lol:

ChiGongJitsu
04-09-2009, 06:21 AM
dude likes to go left lol

Ma77
04-10-2009, 05:03 PM
try a slide with out your leg out...because the rear brake is on your right leg you cant stick it out to stop dropping down to far when you need it on the rear brake to lock the rear wheel.

ChiGongJitsu
04-10-2009, 09:40 PM
""try a slide with out your leg out...because the rear brake is on your right leg you cant stick it out to stop dropping down to far when you need it on the rear brake to lock the rear wheel.""

i have dirt bikes for off road and set up for supermoto, you can still do a slide turning right, but you might not be able to lock up the rear wheel for as long, simply saying it may take a slighlty longer split second to transition from braking to turning

just make sure you take care of your braking before you start turning, and you can still get to the edge of the rubber no problem, i do it all the time, granted not as well as pro supermoto riders but the guy in the video is no pro and i don't think anybody on chinariders is a pro either :twisted:

Qingdao
04-23-2009, 02:34 AM
Got mine in crate. Thats how it got that one km on it. :o