PDA

View Full Version : low budget turn signal

vet_stingray
04-25-2009, 11:48 PM
well i lost my back turn signal. i bought it and it was ziped tyed on the back and iit blue off on some back country road. im a very low budjet guy sorry to say thats why i bought my not so shine not so new lf200 dual sport. but any was i needed a temp to get me by till i found some thng cheap. so i went to walmart and picked up a $1.97 trailor light you know the ones the mount on the side of semis. well its dot certified so i desided to make it work. it only has one wire to conect the ground is supose to be bolted to the frame. so i coneted my on wire and then took my other wire and touched to the groundinf plate bam it work. but the problem was with this little chep light was i didnt have a bolt to bolt it on with so i had to improvise while my mom cused me out and my drunk uncle trie to talk from the car i went on a frantic search fo a boult. the only thing i found was a cabnit handle.so i use a lot of washers and one lock waser to secure my dollar nity sever trailor light to my bikei just bought. its great being a south georgian some times. if any one wants to donate a turn signal to a man in need just pm no that i would know how to check it any way. pics of my turn signal coming once i find the camera coard...... soryy i cant spell

AZ200cc
04-26-2009, 12:15 AM
You know anyone with junk bikes or is there a wrecking yard near you? You can almost always find a junk bike somewhere and snag some bits off of it....Who cares if it matches :D

TeamCheap
04-26-2009, 02:37 AM
.......soryy i cant spelland I can't dance but life goes on. :)

I just bought two sets of four blinkers off EBAY for $18.90 a set.

Somewhere around here my wife has an old blinker she just took off her bike so we could put on the new blinker that matches the new one we put on a year or so ago to replace the one she broke.

:lol: Its 2:35 in the morning so I'm sure I'll read this later and ask myself "what was I thinking".