PDA

View Full Version : V-Bike v4sw ? worth it?

Cory
05-21-2009, 07:06 AM
So ive been reading other topics and all and a really like the v4sw but since there chinese bikes will they be durable enough? also do you have to go out and by parts all the time?

Danthalis
05-21-2009, 10:42 AM
see the following post :)
http://www.chinariders.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=8027

Cory
05-21-2009, 09:30 PM
Wow im like so wanting this four wheeler now thanks alot for the info keep the posts and pics coming !apprecitated !

KentuckyDonkey
05-22-2009, 08:42 PM
Just a brief reply, so I don't keep repeating what I've already said:

The V4SW is a real gem- well worth every cent and then some. I don't think I've seen one person on these \various forums who hasn't been impressed with that model once purchased.

I can't say the same for other 2 Vbikes. Vbike sells bikes made by various manufacturers and just calls them all "Vbike". My current ones are made by Taotao and KMD. The KMD(250T) is O-K, but not as good as the V4SW...and the Taotao requires constant attention and is not durable- but the V4SW is a rarity amongst Chinese bikes- durable and reliable...a steal for under $1300.

I'd be surprised if there are any left by the time you go to order. Id that's the case, be warned that Tim will try to sell you the 250T, saying that it is an updated V4SW- but it IS NOT! It's got a different motor; different exhaust; made by different manufacturer.....and may or may not have bigger tires and a better hitch, depending on if you are given an older or newer model.

If you can get a V4SW, grab it!