PDA

View Full Version : OMG our first ride this year (its been too long)

TeamCheap
05-23-2009, 08:49 PM
So finally I get off my hiney and use my new tooltote cart :roll: to put my stored battery in the bike and fix my headlight bulb.(another one burned out)
The weather is perfect at right around 80 a bit of humidity but not to bad and partly cloudy.
Just riding in a tee shirt and my work pants.AHH sometimes you just cant beat michigan weather as some days are just absolutely perfect.

The wife gets home and she is all excited about going for a ride so we head out around town, shoot through a section of road that has a huge sinkhole blocked off :lol: :lol: but for the most part just bombed around town for an hour and a half.

The bikes still run excellent and I'm glad we got to go for a nice ride.We had several cops eyeing up the bikes as we passed by them, most likely they were wondering if they should pull us over but we never got hassled.

It was a good ride but kind of strange as there just werent to many people out on the roads but then thats how I like it.

katoranger
05-25-2009, 12:54 PM
I've been riding for about a month. Last night my headlight lost a connection, but got it fixed. Been riding in the rain everyday.