PDA

View Full Version : DO NOT BECOME A GIOVANNI DEALER

FLASHLIGHTBOY
06-26-2009, 01:19 AM
Here is why you do not want to become a GIOVANNI DEALER..
THESE RATES SUCK... STICK TO THE AUCTION

-- Content Removed by Frostbite (Moderator) --

TurboT
06-26-2009, 01:39 AM
Hi Flashlightboy,

You know, there is an art to negotiating good prices from your suppliers, and this isn't it. If you feel you need additional discounts, come armed with market research and discuss it. If you are still not happy with the deal, back out and find something else to sell where you feel you can make money on.

Blasting someone in an open forum posting information that is more than likely 'confidential' between two parties, is not going to do you any favours anywhere.

If everytime someone I dealt with in business came up with something I felt was a bad deal and I blasted them online, nobody would do business with me in anything...and trust me, bad deals come my way all the time.

yozalo
06-26-2009, 09:28 AM
400 dollars for a mini beast is a good price, the other prices you should bargain. I have dealt with suppliers before, you have to bargain the price down like Turbo T said. You have to know the market price before even playing it. Without even knowing the market price you will never become successful. Also I recommend buying wholesale directly from China, you can get better prices than giovanni but you have to find a good reliable shipping company. I usually find supplier at www.alibaba.com, you will have to make sure if companies a legit since there are many scammers in the market.

Reveeen
06-29-2009, 10:04 AM
FLASHLIGHTBOY:

I do not know you and you do not know me.

Gio dealers locally are selling retail lower than the prices you posted as wholesale.

I do not *think* they are selling at a loss.

So, I can only guess as to the reason you were not given "good" wholesale pricing, and because I do not know, I am not going to publicly guess.

frostbite
07-03-2009, 09:40 AM
Here is why you do not want to become a GIOVANNI DEALER..
THESE RATES SUCK... STICK TO THE AUCTION

-- Content Removed by Frostbite (Moderator) --

I've removed the content of your message. If you have issues with your supplier/wholesaler take it up with them. This is confidential information, posting it online is really inappropriate.

Any more posts like this and your account will be removed.