PDA

View Full Version : 2010 GIO 250cc Lambo ATV Off Road Edition

crhunter
08-10-2009, 04:58 PM
Check it out...4 day auction. Interested to see the reviews on this one.

http://www.giobikes.com/Auction/25374/2010-GIO-250cc-Lambo-ATV-Off-Road-Edition/

Wasn't TurboT looking for a quad? Come on the wife won't mind :wink:

TurboT
08-10-2009, 06:18 PM
Hahaha.. they look nice but not my style of quad.

I want a big bugger, with racks, 4x4 and a snow plow to putter around on and push snow around and off the 1/4 mile driveway up in Pemberton.

When I want a speed rush, I just hop on the yz and hang on.

Weldangrind
08-10-2009, 11:37 PM
I might like one eventually, but I'll wait until the market levels out. It's hard to say what the market will bear.

The price difference between the 18" front wheel and the 21" front wheel versions of the same Gio 250 dirt bike is remarkable. I wonder if people will be more motivated to buy a 250 version of the Beast. That said, the Beast has drum brakes in the front, and doesn't have "MAXXIS RAZR like tires". :wink:

TurboT
08-11-2009, 12:35 AM
I might like one eventually, but I'll wait until the market levels out. It's hard to say what the market will bear.

The price difference between the 18" front wheel and the 21" front wheel versions of the same Gio 250 dirt bike is remarkable. I wonder if people will be more motivated to buy a 250 version of the Beast. That said, the Beast has drum brakes in the front, and doesn't have "MAXXIS RAZR like tires". :wink:

It is very interesting to watch the auctions. I find it amazing that the T1 rebel sells for as much as it does, especially still being a 110cc, only with a semi auto. I realize it is a bit wider and bigger, but still sells for a high dollar value.

I'm a bit addicted to the Gio site I have to admit, as I enjoy watching the bidding wars and how things play out.

The Lambo is a nice quad, but for my needs on a larger size, I'd want a utility.

Weldangrind
08-11-2009, 12:51 AM
I was thinking about a utility quad, but they're a lot more even for a two-wheel drive. A four wheel drive is cost prohibitive for me. I think that you get much more for your money with a sport quad, and they handle speed and aggressive riding better. Utility quads feel tippy.

Instead, I got an old lawn tractor with a blade for pushing snow. We'll see how well it works next winter.

TurboT
08-11-2009, 12:57 AM
Yeah I don't see a utility as a speed machine.. more of a putter through trails and push snow etc.

I don't doubt a sport quad is fun, but I guess I have my bike for that. I wonder if I can get a plow for a mini beast. :)