Oklahoma_Outlaw
08-15-2009, 06:38 PM
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7925/photo0350.jpg

katoranger
08-16-2009, 11:33 AM
You have any info to go with it?

Oklahoma_Outlaw
08-16-2009, 12:19 PM
Parallel Twin Cylinder, perimeter frame, inverted front fork, dual front single rear hydraulic disc. Sold a couple last week through the China-Moto store and the picture is my personal bike. Special pricing $1995-$2055 including shipping.

http://www.china-moto.biz/comersus7f/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=13

TheRealWorld
08-16-2009, 10:46 PM
Hey, thanks for the post. Hope you take the time to fill us in on the details. One of the things I would like to know is who is the manufacturer on the MSO. Also what kind of speed will it do?

Oklahoma_Outlaw
08-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Hey, thanks for the post. Hope you take the time to fill us in on the details. One of the things I would like to know is who is the manufacturer on the MSO. Also what kind of speed will it do?

Dont know how fast it will go but in stock trim it will smoke my modified LF200ii very badly

We if you know "who" I am then you know I'm associated very closely with another Chinabike website. I'm not here to steal members, sell bikes or cause problems. But I am here to promote this motorcycle to everyone I can in the Chinabike community besides I wanted to share what a freaking sweet ass ride the Jinlun JL250P is. This is a parallel twin cylinder, twin carb with 20hp. Its wider, more stable, faster, bigger has all the styling of the American Lifan LF200B that everyone was so crazy about but with more power. When you sit on this bike there it feels like its a 600cc and I dont get near the snickers from the Japanese riders. They are more like "wow" what is that.

Here is a head to head photo with a my 2008 American Lifan LF200iii see what the difference is between the two. Any of you guys are more than welcome to come over to the China-moto Sportbike forum and get more information about it from the few of us that own them. Maybe someone over will buy one or maybe one of the other guys will come over and share more details on theirs. (not me in photo)

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/8374/photo0352w.jpg

TheRealWorld
08-16-2009, 11:35 PM
I don't know anything about political correctness, but I always enjoy more info, so thanks.

AZ200cc
08-17-2009, 02:21 AM
Nothing wrong with sharing info man, Looks better than before.. not to sure about that swingarm though. Lokos the same as the Enduros. But You can see they are heading in the right direction. Wonder what they can do in another five years. 8O

Jim
08-17-2009, 08:08 AM
You should probably add your "dealer" info to you signature

knothead
08-18-2009, 01:11 AM
I remember you from last year when you were hocking those rip off Nology spark plug wires. You know, if you were interested in anything BUT steering traffic to your site you would think that a smaller percentage of your whopping eight posts would be spamming your junk on here.

Keep talking up that bike... almost anything will outrun a Lifan 200 streetbike. BTW, I like the faux perimeter frame! :roll:
I see a big price increase with nothing to really justify it. 20hp is only 4 over the 16 my GY-5 has. $2000 will buy a newish Ninja 250 that is better built all the way around...

And yes, you piss me off. The only time you show up is to sell something for way more than it's worth, you contribute NOTHING to the site.
After the Nology deal I think you are a liar and a rip off.

Well I waited a month for this discussion to settle down before I thought to comment. Regardless of what technical data is presented, and web articles sponsored by competitors. Its the user of the product himself that provides the most expert evaluation of any product.

Its been two months since we started selling this product at the Lifan-Moto store. After selling two dozen sets I'm very pleased to announce that there have been ZERO negative reviews of the Nology Hot Wire. Every single user of the product has found it to increase performance including myself.

Here are some of the reviews by actual owners....

i installed mine as well tonight, and i am really impressed by want a single thicker wire can do to improve the bikes power. i highly recommend this!

got it all set up works great....... everyone should buy these if they have not............ best upgrade yet>>>>

it runs like it got additional 1 HP or something.. throttle responses slightly quicker and RPM goes up a bit quicker as well. Idles much better and i love it!

Well I finally installed my Hotwire tonight. I could definitely feel the difference. The throttle response and acceleration was a big improvement! I'm going to feel much more confident in traffic when you need a little extra to navigate the idiots talking on their cell phones and doing their makeup in the mirror or to get around the guy doing exactly 5mph under the speed limit.

+1 All I'm going to say is that my bike runs GREAT! I'm happy with my "Nologized" bike

WOW! I love this mod! the bike now starts first try with no sputtering, the acceleration has defiantly improved (i noticed around 55-65mph is where it really shines)

My brother and I have identical scooters. I weigh 20 pounds more than him and can jump him off the line and pull away from his ass now. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Got my Hot wire on today.Deff hits harder,throtle responce improved, Looks bad ass.I think after engine and carb up grades the hot wire will
really shine!!! For under 50.00 Deff. a good mod!!

So far, the HotWires is working great! Again, the throttle response is practically instant and the bike definitely accelerates faster. Not bad for just replacing the plug wire for under $50 don't you think?

Just wanted to follow up on this after a 20 mile ride to truly test out the HotWires. The acceleration from a dead stop is truly unbelievable. I'm not kidding you when I say it really makes the engine come to life (and NO, I don't work for NOLOGY )! There was strong pull through every gear and I didn't even have WOT.

Its not like adding another 100cc in displacement...but it was the throttle response and acceleration that got my attention. Seem to help the bike get more out of the powerband. So a big thumbs up from me.

I received my HotWires today and installed it. WOW!!!! The bike started with ease, idles really well, and throttle response was instant! Took the bike for a spin around the block; WOW! There was a noticable increase in how fast the bike responded and got up to speed. Acceleration was definitely much faster.

This post is not to inflame any subject but to share actual reviews by users like ourselves with similiar motorcycles. I felt that a delayed response on this would give all of us that own this product more than ample time to evaluate it. Yes I have the Nology Hot Wire installed on my own LF200iii. I do not have it in my truck, my wifes car or any other vehicle I own due to my own uncertainty of adverse reaction to electrical and or computer components in those vehicles. For our application on our China Bikes I have found this product to be safe to internal components while giving noticable performance gains.

The owners of this product have spoken. There has been a resounding chorus of positive experiences and testimonials from users just like you and myself. I encourage you to try this product and decide for yourself.

If I can help in any way or answer any questions please do not hesitate to contact me here or on the Lifan Moto Forum.

Thanks, Stan

Dont know how fast it will go but in stock trim it will smoke my modified LF200ii very badly

We if you know "who" I am then you know I'm associated very closely with another Chinabike website. I'm not here to steal members, sell bikes or cause problems. But I am here to promote this motorcycle to everyone I can in the Chinabike community besides I wanted to share what a freaking sweet ass ride the Jinlun JL250P is. This is a parallel twin cylinder, twin carb with 20hp. Its wider, more stable, faster, bigger has all the styling of the American Lifan LF200B that everyone was so crazy about but with more power. When you sit on this bike there it feels like its a 600cc and I dont get near the snickers from the Japanese riders. They are more like "wow" what is that.

Here is a head to head photo with a my 2008 American Lifan LF200iii see what the difference is between the two. Any of you guys are more than welcome to come over to the China-moto Sportbike forum and get more information about it from the few of us that own them. Maybe someone over will buy one or maybe one of the other guys will come over and share more details on theirs. (not me in photo)

Weldangrind
08-18-2009, 02:04 AM
Two questions knothead:

1. What was bad about the Nology wire deal?

2. What do you mean by faux perimeter frame? I know what the word means, I just don't see it; could be my crummy monitor or my 40yo eyes.

TheRealWorld
08-18-2009, 09:17 AM
Learning fast about the history here, looking forward to learning more!

Oklahoma_Outlaw
08-18-2009, 01:33 PM
Okay here we go Knothead

The combative nature of certain members and insulting personal comments are the reason I've made 8 posts here and none the last 6 months. I read quite a bit but heaven forbid making a post... Members like you are the death of mature adult forums where people come to share information, make friends and join with those of similiar interests. You'll run off far more good members and potential members than the help you provide based on your infinite knowledge which in many cases is losely based on personal opinion rather than personal experience. In the end its members like you that hurt the growth and community well being of a public forum.

About the Nology products. Again we've sold well over 100 sets. ZERO ZERO ZERO problems and 100% customer satisfaction. The testimonials are stacked a foot high. I wasnt the one that introduced Nology hotwires over here. I didnt come over here and try to sell them. I got involved when someone that DID NOT buy a set from me that was a user on both forums came over to share his experience with a cool product that increased performance in our unpowered bikes. That same person was the first of us to own a pair. I bought a set based on his recommendation and was so impressed that I became a dealer. Its too bad because you had a great member there, he was a nice guy and your forum owner lost him because of people like you. He was a member here on China-riders first. Personal attacks, name calling and general immature behavior go beyond debating the merits of a specific product.

Faux perimeter frame? Maybe those are fake front/rear hyd disc brakes and that dual exhaust and twin cylinder maybe those are fake also. Overpriced? We are selling the JL250P cheaper than anyone on the internet and $200 cheaper than the cheapest ebay seller. $500-600 cheaper than what you can buy at dealerships. Why?? As with all of our products in our small store we make a very very small profit. Our products are tested on our own bikes before we ever consider putting them in yours. Its about creating a service, offering more, helping friends and helping out people just like you which you might be able to see if you werent such a knothead.

dsrt4
08-18-2009, 02:21 PM
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r2/GuyPinestra/DAAAAMN.jpg

almonpoole
08-18-2009, 03:02 PM
Faux perimeter frame???? Look again, are you blind???

And by the way, I am the owner of China-moto, Oklahoma_Outlaw is an administrator and our store manager. I have never seen a single complaint from anyone who has purchased anything from the store.

Our stores reputation is untouchable, find one single person who has had a single issue. You will not find one person so start looking.

It was not his intention to do anything but share information, did you think he was trying to sell you something? We have 25 million hits a month so nothing is focused on you or Chinariders to try and use 'your' traffic.

Anyway, chill out buddy, nobody is trying to fight with you, he was sharing information like many others do on this site.

Almon

I remember you from last year when you were hocking those rip off Nology spark plug wires. You know, if you were interested in anything BUT steering traffic to your site you would think that a smaller percentage of your whopping eight posts would be spamming your junk on here.

Keep talking up that bike... almost anything will outrun a Lifan 200 streetbike. BTW, I like the faux perimeter frame! :roll:
I see a big price increase with nothing to really justify it. 20hp is only 4 over the 16 my GY-5 has. $2000 will buy a newish Ninja 250 that is better built all the way around...

And yes, you piss me off. The only time you show up is to sell something for way more than it's worth, you contribute NOTHING to the site.
After the Nology deal I think you are a liar and a rip off.

Well I waited a month for this discussion to settle down before I thought to comment. Regardless of what technical data is presented, and web articles sponsored by competitors. Its the user of the product himself that provides the most expert evaluation of any product.

Its been two months since we started selling this product at the Lifan-Moto store. After selling two dozen sets I'm very pleased to announce that there have been ZERO negative reviews of the Nology Hot Wire. Every single user of the product has found it to increase performance including myself.

Here are some of the reviews by actual owners....

i installed mine as well tonight, and i am really impressed by want a single thicker wire can do to improve the bikes power. i highly recommend this!

got it all set up works great....... everyone should buy these if they have not............ best upgrade yet>>>>

it runs like it got additional 1 HP or something.. throttle responses slightly quicker and RPM goes up a bit quicker as well. Idles much better and i love it!

Well I finally installed my Hotwire tonight. I could definitely feel the difference. The throttle response and acceleration was a big improvement! I'm going to feel much more confident in traffic when you need a little extra to navigate the idiots talking on their cell phones and doing their makeup in the mirror or to get around the guy doing exactly 5mph under the speed limit.

+1 All I'm going to say is that my bike runs GREAT! I'm happy with my "Nologized" bike

WOW! I love this mod! the bike now starts first try with no sputtering, the acceleration has defiantly improved (i noticed around 55-65mph is where it really shines)

My brother and I have identical scooters. I weigh 20 pounds more than him and can jump him off the line and pull away from his ass now. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Got my Hot wire on today.Deff hits harder,throtle responce improved, Looks bad ass.I think after engine and carb up grades the hot wire will
really shine!!! For under 50.00 Deff. a good mod!!

So far, the HotWires is working great! Again, the throttle response is practically instant and the bike definitely accelerates faster. Not bad for just replacing the plug wire for under $50 don't you think?

Just wanted to follow up on this after a 20 mile ride to truly test out the HotWires. The acceleration from a dead stop is truly unbelievable. I'm not kidding you when I say it really makes the engine come to life (and NO, I don't work for NOLOGY )! There was strong pull through every gear and I didn't even have WOT.

Its not like adding another 100cc in displacement...but it was the throttle response and acceleration that got my attention. Seem to help the bike get more out of the powerband. So a big thumbs up from me.

I received my HotWires today and installed it. WOW!!!! The bike started with ease, idles really well, and throttle response was instant! Took the bike for a spin around the block; WOW! There was a noticable increase in how fast the bike responded and got up to speed. Acceleration was definitely much faster.

This post is not to inflame any subject but to share actual reviews by users like ourselves with similiar motorcycles. I felt that a delayed response on this would give all of us that own this product more than ample time to evaluate it. Yes I have the Nology Hot Wire installed on my own LF200iii. I do not have it in my truck, my wifes car or any other vehicle I own due to my own uncertainty of adverse reaction to electrical and or computer components in those vehicles. For our application on our China Bikes I have found this product to be safe to internal components while giving noticable performance gains.

The owners of this product have spoken. There has been a resounding chorus of positive experiences and testimonials from users just like you and myself. I encourage you to try this product and decide for yourself.

If I can help in any way or answer any questions please do not hesitate to contact me here or on the Lifan Moto Forum.

Thanks, Stan

katoranger
08-18-2009, 03:48 PM
Let's calm down and get back to the details of the bike. As Jim mentioned if you are a dealer then put your contact info into your signature.

Weldangrind
08-18-2009, 03:50 PM
Please note that the opinions expressed by one forum member do not necessarily reflect the opinions of other forum members.

I appreciate Oklahoma_Outlaw's comment about "forums where people come to share information, make friends and join with those of similiar interests". Exactly what the forum should be for.

I also appreciate forum members who share negative experiences so that customer service might improve and we all may benefit. That very issue is happening in another post at this time.

From here forward, may we all keep personal criticisms to a minimum, and focus on sharing facts and product opinions.

Cheers!

almonpoole
08-18-2009, 05:31 PM
Continuing on to discuss the bike. It is really nice. I purchased a 2008 Hyosung GT250R just so we could have a benchmark to hit with the JinLun. Next Wednesday when Oklahoma_Outlaw drives eight hours to visit me and do some real world testing we will have video and photos with real numbers comparing the two.

None of us are silly enough to think that the JinLun will be super close to the GT250R but I don't think it will be too far off either after mods. I think riding side by side at 60 mph the Hyosung will NOT leave the JinLun in the dust after the mods.

This will be a great test to provide real numbers, not hearsay. We will have two tank cams setup and a chase bike.

And to make it even more fun, I purchased a new Hyosung GT650R today (I was going to do this anyway), not for this test but just for me :) But I'm sure we will be riding all three bikes comparing them in every way, should be fun and informative.

Almon

frostbite
08-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Ditto WeldandGrind.

Let's keep this thread on topic please. I'd love to see a vid of this bike in action.

almonpoole
08-19-2009, 05:14 PM
Ditto WeldandGrind.

Let's keep this thread on topic please. I'd love to see a vid of this bike in action.

Hey Frostbite! We will have video uploaded by next Thursday night, we will make videos on Wednesday.

Thanks,

Almon

AZ200cc
08-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Got me curious, I'm not in the market but I never turn down the chance to see a bike in action :D Plus I really like the Hyosungs and am curious just how far ahead the Koreans are compared to the Chinese. I can see the swingarm is already on the chincy side but I want to see what else it has.

Oklahoma_Outlaw
08-20-2009, 12:28 AM
Got the bike is various stages of dissasembly right now but I thought I post a photo showing the aluminum perimeter frame since that was in doubt. Best I can do tonight...

[img]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7074/photo0359e.jpg (http://img199.imageshack.us/i/photo0359e.jpg/)

On another note and to give more information on the bike itself I was pleasently surprised today to learn that It has twin Constant Velocity carbs. While more complicated than the PD series carbs it does leave ample opportunity for intense modifications without having to change out the carbs as we've done with our single cylinders in switching to the Mikuni. Dont have the brand and models numbers yet but have been assured that these are Japanese manufactured carbs on the JL250P.

Weldangrind
08-20-2009, 01:32 AM
Got me curious, I'm not in the market but I never turn down the chance to see a bike in action :D Plus I really like the Hyosungs and am curious just how far ahead the Koreans are compared to the Chinese. I can see the swingarm is already on the chincy side but I want to see what else it has.

I heard from the Hyosung rep at the bike show that Hyosung has been making engines for Suzuki since 1978. Apparently the Hyosung Aquila 650 uses a Suzuki clone.

Who knows if that's accurate info.

AZ200cc
08-20-2009, 02:01 AM
Oh I have no doubt about Koreans building parts for Jap bikes, That's probably what started the entire Chinese bike trade was them building parts for em.

almonpoole
08-20-2009, 03:21 AM
While we are talking about Hyosung's here are some photos of my 650R and 250R.

These two bikes will be ridden with the Blue JinLun in the above post next week.

http://www.china-moto.biz/gallery/hyosung/IMG_0246.jpg

http://www.china-moto.biz/gallery/hyosung/IMG_0247.jpg

Almon

almonpoole
08-25-2009, 12:24 AM
JinLun test put off until Friday..... :(

Almon

crossed
08-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Honestly, minus a couple small changes, the frame on this bike looks exactly like my 200b frame. Here is a pic of my frame from when I had it stripped down to paint:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v667/djscottalan/DSC03149.jpg

On a side note, I didnt know about any disagreements about the hotwires on this forum, but I bought a set last year and noticed a huge difference. I wouldnt say in HP or anything like that, but before it took forever to get the bike running and warmed up. Since I installed the hotwires and CDI it starts first turn of the key every time.

[/img]

crossed
08-25-2009, 03:29 PM
oops, somehow i missed the post where the jlin was shown disassembled. :wink:

almonpoole
08-26-2009, 03:41 AM
oops, somehow i missed the post where the jlin was shown disassembled. :wink:

The frames are almost an exact copy, the JinLun just has a larger engine and a slightly different fairing.

The JinLun stock makes at least six to seven more horsepower than the counter balanced LF200-B 197cc engine.

In such a light bike that little bit of extra power makes all the difference in the world.

Almon

almonpoole
08-29-2009, 07:31 PM
Test is completed, thread has been updated.

Thanks,

Almon

http://www.china-moto.biz/YaBB.pl?num=1251504271

katoranger
08-29-2009, 09:27 PM
I like the sound. I just watch alittle of the first vid. We will need to hear more after he gets some miles on it.

Allen

Jim
08-29-2009, 09:30 PM
I guess oklahomaoutlaw isn't coming back, I was kind of hoping he would respond to the bizarre private message he sent me...

katoranger
08-29-2009, 09:46 PM
I just noticed that the Jinlun is available from vbike.

Allen

Oklahoma_Outlaw
08-29-2009, 11:55 PM
I guess oklahomaoutlaw isn't coming back, I was kind of hoping he would respond to the bizarre private message he sent me...

Been up in the Smokies. 2000 miles and 7 States in the last 6 days. Had a little problem with cell phone service and internet connections 6250 ft high but the sunsets were spectacular.

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1426/sunsetclingmansridge.jpg (http://img38.imageshack.us/i/sunsetclingmansridge.jpg/)

Jim
08-30-2009, 02:21 AM
Welcome back, nice picture... Sounds like a good trip... Were you on your bike?

almonpoole
08-31-2009, 12:48 AM
I just noticed that the Jinlun is available from vbike.

Allen

Yes it is and we (China-moto.biz) are a vbike dealer now.

Almon

almonpoole
08-31-2009, 12:50 AM
I like the sound. I just watch alittle of the first vid. We will need to hear more after he gets some miles on it.

Allen

For sure, after the bike is broken in we will do some real acceleration tests.

Almon

almonpoole
08-31-2009, 12:51 AM

Bizarre, really?

Almon

AZ200cc
08-31-2009, 01:49 AM
Well, I'll wait until ya post a vid when You can actually get on it....Seems smooth so far though......We'll see if the camera vibarates off at some actuall RPM's though :D

almonpoole
08-31-2009, 02:39 AM
Well, I'll wait until ya post a vid when You can actually get on it....Seems smooth so far though......We'll see if the camera vibarates off at some actuall RPM's though :D

There is some vibration for sure, but not nearly as bad as a the older Lifan LF200-III. Not sure what it will be like close to redline, I am assuming it will be worse, but we will post info on that as well when the bike has six hundred or so miles on it.

Everyone we have had feedback from who has purchased the bike from us has said nothing negative about vibration so far.

One thing I did not mention on the other forum, or here for that matter, is that the rear sprocket seems like it is just right.

If you remember we started having the LF200-III sprockets custom made back in early 2007 because the bike was geared so low stock. This bike should be ok with this oem sprocket.

This bike really is light years ahead of the LF200-III, I can't relate it to any other China bike other than the LF200-III because I only have experience with those. It really is a different machine though, the best I've seen in the US so far.

Jim
08-31-2009, 12:31 PM

Bizarre, really?

Almon

I thought so... :roll:

AZ200cc
09-01-2009, 12:42 AM
For the price Yu have to except some shortcomings, Kinda like buying a Focus over a Rav 4. But of the fun factor is there why not?

DavidGT650R
07-14-2012, 11:24 PM
So where's he best place to buy a JL250P?? I'm pro ally going to get one for my wife so she can ride with me