PDA

View Full Version : a ride up the hill accross the street.

lonfu
08-20-2009, 12:03 AM
My neighbor, his brother, myself and my wife took a little ride up the hill across the street. We started at 3500 feet elevation and ended about 8 miles late at 6900 feet, a place called Cherum Peak, zip code 86409 Kingman Az. Went by way of Vock Canyon Rd. Pretty tough trail in some spots but it was a great ride. The wife was complaing about sore shoulders and back the next day. Took us about 5 hours in total. It was a great ride. I'd add a pic from the top of the hill but can't figure out how to do it.[/img][/url]

AZ200cc
08-20-2009, 12:23 AM
What image host are You using?

TurboT
08-20-2009, 12:42 AM
Easiest way for me is with photobucket.

If you open a photobucket account, upload the picture to their site.

You then can hold the mouse over the pictures and a drop down appears, hold the mouse over the "html" link, right click and copy it. Move over to chinariders and paste that html link into the body of the message.

Easiest to do in 'tabbed browsing mode' so you can go back and forth easiest.

Weldangrind
08-20-2009, 01:45 AM
What were you and your wife riding?

lonfu
08-21-2009, 12:39 AM
I have 2 Buyang 300 4x4 atv's. Great atv's for the half the money. My neighbors were riding polaris 4x4's 500cc.

I tried a lifan 200 cc Euro motor bike but didn't like the way it felt when I hit the soft sand. I'm getting to old to fall off because I don't heal up the way I use too!!!

Thanks for the photobucket hint, now I get it. I'll try to post some pics later. To late tonight.

R