PDA

View Full Version : had way to much fun

NEOPLAZMA
08-23-2009, 12:15 PM
had a little to much fun a few weekends back, i had ordered a new swingarm, but after a week of waiting i emailed john and he gave me the phone # to the parts guy, he instructed me that they were out of stock and will take 2 weeks to get the part shipped to them. then it will take an additional 3-5 days to get it shipped to me...GGGGRRRRRrrrrrr....and he wont even give a discount.....thats almost a month of waiting...

NEO

http://memimage.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/2748/2561/6868780086_large.jpg

AZ200cc
08-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Yikes, That a heck of a break, Are You going to add some steel to the new one and brace itmore?

Weldangrind
08-23-2009, 03:25 PM
NEO! How've you been?

Bummer about the swingarm. I have a spare, but that's because my original was damaged in shipping; it makes the rear axle track at a weird angle. You might be able to straighten it. Do you want it?

TurboT
08-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Wow both sides too!!!

Sorry for the trauma..

NEOPLAZMA
08-24-2009, 02:42 AM
i did manage to get it together and welded a bunch if extra steel into it, its strong...but only did it cause i was planning on a good long weekend comming up. when i do get the new swingarm, im going to definatly re-enforce it with extra goodies, im not concerned about the extra weight, just want it super strong...definatly gonna get creative with it.....lol....

NEO