PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Amoroso, el pelotudo de los chalecos

foxbeto
10-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Daniel amoroso, el pelotudo de los chalecos.

Perdonen si no entienden de que se trata esto. resumo un poco.
Es un legislador de buenos aires que odia las motos y queremos que cada vez que googleen su nombre aparezca: el pelotudo de los chalecos. por una ley que el presento.

Gracias y no me borren el post.
Beto

AZ200cc
10-29-2009, 12:29 AM
aniel loving, jackets pelotudo.

Forgive if you do not understand that it is this. Resumo slightly.
It is a legislator of buenos aires that hates motorcycles and we want to increasingly to googleen your name appears: jackets pelotudo. by a law to the present.

Thank you and not deleted me the post.
Beto

Best I could get it translated 8O

foxbeto
10-29-2009, 08:49 AM
aniel loving, jackets pelotudo.

Forgive if you do not understand that it is this. Resumo slightly.
It is a legislator of buenos aires that hates motorcycles and we want to increasingly to googleen your name appears: jackets pelotudo. by a law to the present.

Thank you and not deleted me the post.
Beto

Best I could get it translated 8O

Thanks for the translation. but you should correct one thing,
Daniel Amoroso, is the name not to be translated

Jim
10-29-2009, 11:11 AM
You seem to be proficient in english as well? Could you explain what this post is about?

A politician who doesn't like motorcycles? Is trying to make jackets mandatory? Sorry the provided translation is kind of fuzzy.

Either way, this section is for feedback on forum members, this may fit better in the miscellaneous section.

foxbeto
10-29-2009, 04:47 PM
You seem to be proficient in english as well? Could you explain what this post is about?

A politician who doesn't like motorcycles? Is trying to make jackets mandatory? Sorry the provided translation is kind of fuzzy.

Either way, this section is for feedback on forum members, this may fit better in the miscellaneous section.

Promotes a political act.
Jackets required for motorcyclists to use the plate or patent or registration numbers printed on the back and also in the back of the helmet.
Yes, laugh but this is the third world. jajajaja.

Parts of the forum not know its meaning in Spanish. sorry if this is not the appropriate forum.
Greetings
Beto

katoranger
10-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Moved it up here.

Sounds like he doesn't want people to ride motorcycles so he passes a law to put an extra expense and burden on them.

So I take it that a rider has to have decals made with there registration info and then place them on their jacket and helmet?

Has the law actually passed?

We have seen some ridiculous stuff like this happen in the US too. Politicians think that our kids are licking the carburetors on there ATVs and motorcycles.

Allen

Cal25
10-29-2009, 05:26 PM
We have seen some ridiculous stuff like this happen in the US too. Politicians think that our kids are licking the carburetors on there ATVs and motorcycles.

Allen

Heck, my nieghbors boy Bubba has chewed thru more than a couple battery terminals and he aint never got no dain bramage.

foxbeto
10-29-2009, 05:45 PM
The law either this approved by the congress, not yet has been put in practices but or lack little. The well-taken care of EU, the politicians without brain live by everybody. The new version of the film of EASY RIDERS and the protagonist with the numbers in the back jacket imagine.

Jim
10-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Ahh yes, I have heard about this before, the reasoning behind it has to do with motorcycle riding muggings or something?

foxbeto
10-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Ahh yes, I have heard about this before, the reasoning behind it has to do with motorcycle riding muggings or something?

If that is what the criminals drive motorcycles, cars honest people.

AZ200cc
10-30-2009, 11:15 PM
The entire world wants to stop people from living free and having fun. No small bikes or quads for kids....You cannot ride in forests, On and on it goes. Pretty soon we will be stuck in foam cars while wearing padding as we go to our green jobs.

And sorry about the translation it was the best I could do