PDA

View Full Version : Short Paragraph for school

vet_stingray
11-16-2009, 11:55 PM
I had to BS a paragraph for class playing with sentence structure and this is what came out...

Chinese motorcycles get a bad reputation; however, there not half bad bikes. I own one myself. They are of lesser quality, but that is what you expect for the low price and the simplicity of the bike. None the less, if you are willing to do maintenance and minor repairs yourself they are the cheapest available vehicle. Not only are they economical, but also straightforward enough to learn a lot about general engine repair. The Lifan, a Chinese copy of a Honda, is one example of these cheap bikes. If you want a great, cheap bike then a Chinese motorcycle may just be right for you. Ride Chinese. They are not half bad bikes.

TurboT
11-17-2009, 01:24 AM
I had to BS a paragraph for class playing with sentence structure and this is what came out...

Chinese motorcycles get a bad reputation; however, there not half bad bikes. I own one myself. They are of lesser quality, but that is what you expect for the low price and the simplicity of the bike. None the less, if you are willing to do maintenance and minor repairs yourself they are the cheapest available vehicle. Not only are they economical, but also straightforward enough to learn a lot about general engine repair. The Lifan, a Chinese copy of a Honda, is one example of these cheap bikes. If you want a great, cheap bike then a Chinese motorcycle may just be right for you. Ride Chinese. They are not half bad bikes.

What level of school is this for?

vet_stingray
11-17-2009, 11:23 AM
Intermediate college class its a level 50. I was told that no one looked at your writing schools for acceptance, which is true, but at this school they use them to chose your English level. I didn't take it serous at all plus i can spell and my handwriting is junk, so we have to do lots of paper and random little assignments.

vet_stingray
11-17-2009, 11:24 AM
she gave us what sentence structures she wanted and how many. She even put a limit on how many words.

TurboT
11-17-2009, 12:26 PM
It sounds like an annoying assignment.

Did you get a mark yet?