PDA

View Full Version : calling all riders from the PA, WV, MD, VA, DE area..

mdsuave13
03-17-2007, 08:48 PM
A few of us in the pa, md area are looking into a group ride.. we want to see who would be interested so we can get an idea of where to meet up and go riding... so if you are down with that, let me know via pm or on this topic.

After we figure out who will be involved, we can get an idea of where to meet so that no one has to ride really far, and time frames and etc..

pumpkin
03-17-2007, 11:09 PM
if i am off work i would be up for it .

mdsuave13
03-17-2007, 11:11 PM
ok, well once i gather the names of people that are down, we can all decide on when to get this set up for.. make it in advance so people can take off or we can pick a day where the majority of people are off, then the rest will have to take off.. whatever.. i guess we will see.

SamM
03-30-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm in for a ride after I get my bike assembled and plated. It just arrived yesterday, so I have a lot of work to do. If it's not far, Pumpkin and I could ride the bikes over and meet up with the main group. What area are you looking at riding in? West Virginia has some great roads. Maybe we can meet up over here for a ride?

Let us know!

dlunt
03-30-2007, 09:23 PM
2005 KTM 950 Adventure S
In the expression of my favorite animated character, Homer J. Simpson:
Mmmmm...KTM
I am so jealous!!! :D

Penguini66
04-11-2007, 08:31 AM
I might be up for this. I should be getting the bike back on the road in the next week or so.