PDA

View Full Version : idea " members rides section " what do you thing??

anthonyfa18
01-14-2010, 05:37 PM
what do u guys think about this, i thing it will be cool to show off are rides and mod list and i am willing to monitor it.

katoranger
01-14-2010, 05:48 PM
It could fall in with videos and pics.

Weldangrind
01-14-2010, 08:01 PM
We have a gallery section right now, is that what you mean?

katoranger
01-14-2010, 09:11 PM
I think more of a thread detailing a members bike/atv etc with all mods and how it was done etc.

Just thinking the pics/video section is not heavily used. It could be added there.

FastDoc
01-14-2010, 10:37 PM
My Humble Opinion.

We're a pretty small volume, tight knit group. If we had too many sub-forums, we'd be spread out a little thin. More posts and replies in fewer forums works in our case.

As it is, we have some forums with very little traffic, although the Electric forum has been shockingly active lately. :D

anthonyfa18
01-14-2010, 10:49 PM
I think more of a thread detailing a members bike/atv etc with all mods and how it was done etc.
there.

ya that what i am saying

My Humble Opinion.

We're a pretty small volume, tight knit group. If we had too many sub-forums, we'd be spread out a little thin. More posts and replies in fewer forums works in our case.

As it is, we have some forums with very little traffic, although the Electric forum has been shockingly active lately. :D

the rezone why we have little traffic is because a lot of people don't know about this forum

TheRealWorld
01-14-2010, 11:00 PM
I told someone about it just today! This beats most magazines I have read.

AZ200cc
01-15-2010, 01:22 AM
Pics and vid sections is a good spot, Maybe add Modifications on that list. But the DS forum is getting crammed with the majority of the bikes.

katoranger
01-15-2010, 05:13 PM
We have made changes along the way. Some forums don't get any activity and others are full.

I like the idea. Just thinking that we good lump it in with the pics/video forum. That one is slow unless someone puts up new pics. Also the members rides goes along the same lines and just fits there.

Allen