PDA

View Full Version : Cool vid of Nickelmine

TurboT
02-19-2010, 11:21 PM
Hey guys,

I was doing some Youtube'ing tonight and came across this video from a real neat helmet cam of a fellow riding at Nickelmine where W&G and I like to go play.

It's a bit long but check out the cool wipe out about 2 mins in. :) I shouldn't have warned you, because it looked like the rider was competent then had a big oops. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIPkODPzQ9A

Weldangrind
02-20-2010, 01:01 AM
That wipe out was pretty funny. :lol:

I love that place.

MICRider
02-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Awesome country! Good riders too, they are practically flying on some pretty tight singletrack stuff! I liked the way he shut the camera off after the get off.... I would have layed there and moaned for a while :)

midlifekrisiz
02-22-2011, 12:19 PM
one of these days the group will answer my e-mails and we can get our membership so we can go play there :roll:

Weldangrind
02-22-2011, 05:11 PM
The group? Meaning FVDRA? If so, I can prompt them for you.

midlifekrisiz
02-22-2011, 05:22 PM
The group? Meaning FVDRA? If so, I can prompt them for you.

well I got one answer and replied to them asking if i should send a money order or if they can do an e-transfer for the membership and havn't heard back (scanned and sent int he aplication) so maybe they need just a little poke 8)

Weldangrind
02-22-2011, 05:58 PM
I pay my membership by Paypal. I like it that way, because all I have to do is sell some junk on eBay to raise the funds. :D

Send me a PM and let me know what email address you'd like to use and I'll poke 'em.