PDA

View Full Version : OMG! My Turn in Virginia

tdkrantz
05-03-2010, 07:43 PM
I received my parts and second MCO today. Heading to the DMV Tuesday. 8O
I have 2 MCO's. The first is notarized but the HP and No Cyl's is wrong.
The second is NOT notarized but the HP and No Cyl's are correct.
All VIN #'s match.
Actually I have a third that came in the crate also. Maybe I should take all three! :roll:

Which one would you guys advise trying :?:

katoranger
05-03-2010, 08:29 PM
I would get Phil's input.

Allen

phil
05-03-2010, 08:46 PM
it doesn't have to be notarized dont take all three take the one with right hp and cyl, it should already be signed by the dealer the next step is to hope that they have registered with the state if they havent order knobbys

tdkrantz
05-03-2010, 08:58 PM
the next step is to hope that they have registered with the state if they havent order knobbys

A dealer in Roanoke said that he has sold several and Pep Boys used to sell them a few years back so I should be ok.
If not, it already has a pretty meaty tire on the back. :wink:

Thanks Phil!

phil
05-03-2010, 09:21 PM
ill keep my fingers crossed for you, you may slip through regardless but i little faith in what others say they done, like tank which is now gone, wanted me to be a dealer so i looked in to it, tank told me they had the papers and had several dealers and i know a guy that lived close to a seller who sold a few. when i asked for the number i didnt hear back so i called the dealer motor board (you have to love this) when i asked if they were registered the reply was "due to the privacy act i cant tell you" so i asked how was i to know they told me to have them provide me with the number or reapply for my license and if it goes through they must be listed. soo i call tank back and tell them i need the number after getting transferred 3 or 4 times the main man came on his answer (you have to love this) "we already have dealers selling and we have no number nor will we get one or are interested in getting any paperwork for your state" that got me steamed so in turn i called a woman who had been really nice before and repeated what they told me, she asked for address phone numbers etc. she worked at the dmb in charge of motorcycle division i doubt tank was able to register after that she was steamed as well, it sounds like our state is harsh but after you think about it its a good thing for our protection as a buyer

tdkrantz
05-06-2010, 04:56 PM
Got 'er Done!!!
:D
In and out in no time and they didn't even ask any questions. Talk about a sigh of relief!

Thanks for your help Phil!

phil
05-06-2010, 09:16 PM
thats good news at least they took the time to get legal what did the mso say the real maker was

tdkrantz
05-06-2010, 09:28 PM
thats good news at least they took the time to get legal what did the mso say the real maker was

Chongqing Hensim Group Co. LTD on the MSO but the title printed out Hensim Co. and the weight came out 0000.

Man I was sweating bullets sitting there waiting for my number to be called out. Once I got up there you couldn't shut me up. I was trying to get her mind off of asking any questions and I guess it worked. :wink:

Weldangrind
05-06-2010, 09:39 PM
Excellent job of running interference! :D

SpudRider
05-07-2010, 02:58 AM
Congratulations! I am glad you got your license plate, TD. :)

Spud :)