PDA

View Full Version : COMMON SENSE

allfunmotorsport
04-04-2007, 02:41 PM
I shocked at how many perants will let their kids race and jump 30ft jumps all day long on a bike that is so poorly miantained that the chain is so rusted and loose that it wont stay on. If they don't notice such a small thing who knows what elts is going to fall off next? My son is the most precious thing to me. I can't afford the best bike in the world, but the bike I can afford is the bet it can be. All that takes is a little common sense.

ambassador
04-04-2007, 10:26 PM
If people had more"Common Sense", Frostbite wouldn't be fighting the battle that he and his riding community are... GO FROSTY!!!

ejcycles
04-05-2007, 03:54 AM
If people had more"Common Sense", Frostbite wouldn't be fighting the battle that he and his riding community are... GO FROSTY!!!

Ditto on this Ambassador!! Either Had or Used "Common Sense". Too many people today think...Gas it up push a button and go...You don't have to care for a vehicle, change the oil, clean & lube the air filter, oil & adjust the chain etc. etc. They think the vehicle does all of this by itself!! 8O :lol: yea right! Heck most people don't ever open the owners manual after they buy something!!!

Bruce