PDA

View Full Version : Pet pics. Response to Spuds foliage.

katoranger
10-25-2010, 12:49 PM
Buford came to us about 2 months ago. He was used and about a year old.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e166/katoranger/utf-8BSU1HMDA1MjguanBn.jpg

FastDoc
10-25-2010, 01:00 PM

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e166/katoranger/utf-8BSU1HMDA1MjguanBn.jpg

That is one BIG CAT! Buford is a great name.

My cat Gideon, a recent adopttion, is large but not nearly as big as Buford.

Cute kid too, BTW!

FastDoc
10-25-2010, 01:01 PM
PS.

Ranger needs some love.... :wink:

katoranger
10-25-2010, 01:12 PM
He was 8lbs when he arrived. I think he is up to about 13 now. He eats well.

Some people took him in, but could not keep him. They gave him the name. They also took care of his shots and parts.

So now he roams between my house and the neighbors. (food available there too) Keeps the squirrels in check and doesn't mind being pulled and yanked on either.

FastDoc
10-25-2010, 01:23 PM
He was 8lbs when he arrived. I think he is up to about 13 now. He eats well.

Some people took him in, but could not keep him. They gave him the name. They also took care of his shots and parts.

So now he roams between my house and the neighbors. (food available there too) Keeps the squirrels in check and doesn't mind being pulled and yanked on either.

Sounds like a good guy. Not just looking for a handout.

FastDoc
10-25-2010, 01:59 PM
The only pic of the three I have with me.

Orange: Beanie. Stray I picked up 10 years ago in the PRK. She's a bitch.

Grey: Gideon The Cat. He adopted me a few weeks ago. Loves me to death, still remembers I saved him from the danger of the coyotes.

Black: Martin The Cat. He's the coolest cat in the world. I'm teaching him to mow the lawn, eat Magpies and praries dogs.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v25/maule/cats.jpg

Weldangrind
10-25-2010, 02:57 PM

What's the book value on an '09 Calico? :lol:

This is Cooper the Shop Dog. I've posted this pic before, but it's my favourite. He's a cancer survivor (twice), and has blown out two AC ligaments. You still can't wipe the grin from his face; he's a good Christian dog.

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t109/Weldangrind/HappyGuy.jpg (http://s158.photobucket.com/albums/t109/Weldangrind/?action=view&current=HappyGuy.jpg)

FastDoc
10-25-2010, 03:19 PM
Fine looking dog there. Does he help out in the shop?

mizke
10-25-2010, 04:32 PM
i will have to get pics of sumo my cat..

i pulled him out of a hole on the outside of friends house, he adopted me. climbed up my hoodie and went to sleep seconds after pulling him out.

i believe he is half ragdoll, and he got the name cuz when he woudl play with other kittens, he would sit on his hind legs with his front paws up in the air and then pounce on the other kittens when they got close..

he is a pita and a arsehole, hates other people cept for me, attacks me when he is in a pissy mood. but oh man when he is tired he gets all lovey and rubs on me, curls up in a ball between my arm and chest to sleep.

he also knows how to sit on command, shake on command, stand on command and it only took about a week to teach him those. in another few months he will be using the tolite instead of a litter box and how to flush the tolite..a peice of rope tied to the flush handle for him to pull it down.. he is on the large side but not fat, he is very very lean and very muscular...

FastDoc
10-25-2010, 04:37 PM

i pulled him out of a hole on the outside of friends house, he adopted me. climbed up my hoodie and went to sleep seconds after pulling him out.

i believe he is half ragdoll, and he got the name cuz when he woudl play with other kittens, he would sit on his hind legs with his front paws up in the air and then pounce on the other kittens when they got close..

he is a pita and a arsehole, hates other people cept for me, attacks me when he is in a pissy mood. but oh man when he is tired he gets all lovey and rubs on me, curls up in a ball between my arm and chest to sleep.

he also knows how to sit on command, shake on command, stand on command and it only took about a week to teach him those. in another few months he will be using the tolite instead of a litter box and how to flush the tolite..a peice of rope tied to the flush handle for him to pull it down.. he is on the large side but not fat, he is very very lean and very muscular...

Sumo sounds very cool.

Smart too!

I had a teenager who could not do some of the things your cat can.

mizke
10-25-2010, 04:42 PM

Sumo sounds very cool.

Smart too!

I had a teenager who could not do some of the things your cat can.

thank you, i was shocked at how quickly he picked up the tricks and even tho he hates other people and will slap and claw them if they try to pick him up or corner him.. he tolerates my neice very well, he has never so much as hissed or growled at her and lets he do what she wants with him. but he does have a look on his face like, " you better be glad you feed me, cuz i really dont like this".. i was never much of a cat person i always loved big dogs, but he is a cool cat and he has been with me since he was id say about 3 weeks old. i mean his eyes had just opened when i pulled him out of the hole in the wall.

btw doc i hope the teenager had problems witht he sit, shake, and stand stuff and not the tolite training stuff ? its actually very easy to train a cat to use the tolite, just sometimes you open the door or walk in and the cat is doing his business. catches you off gaurd and you cant help but laugh when you see it

FastDoc
10-25-2010, 05:02 PM
LMAO! :lol:

katoranger
10-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Book value on the 09 Calico. About a $140. The others paid for him. Resale was $0. :lol:

FastDoc
10-25-2010, 05:39 PM
Book value on the 09 Calico. About a $140. The others paid for him. Resale was $0. :lol:

Typical depreciation of a Chinabike...

katoranger
10-25-2010, 05:42 PM
That is true.

katoranger
10-25-2010, 08:04 PM
[quote=katoranger]Buford came to us about 2 months ago. He was used and about a year old.

Cute kid too, BTW!

Buford is now about 14lbs. He looks big against the 4 year old backdrop.

He hasn't try to bite or scratch any of the girls.

mizke
10-26-2010, 01:04 AM
[quote=katoranger]Buford came to us about 2 months ago. He was used and about a year old.

Cute kid too, BTW!

Buford is now about 14lbs. He looks big against the 4 year old backdrop.

He hasn't try to bite or scratch any of the girls.

i think most animals esp pets like dogs and cats can tell the difference between kids and adults. my cat if a adult tried to pick him up, he would make them bleed, but my neice who is 5 can pick him up, pull his tail, corner him up against 2 walls and he just takes it.

if i ever hit the lotto i will be buying a f1 savannah cat (50% cerval/50% short haired dosmetic) but at prices ranging 12k to 22k for a f1 male, the lotto is the only way id ever own one. but at full grown they are almost the size of a 5 to 6 yr old kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuiKbnA3w0Q

Weldangrind
10-26-2010, 02:32 AM
Fine looking dog there. Does he help out in the shop?

He usually lays in front of the shop and makes sure that airplanes don't land in the yard. He does an excellent job, too. Not one plane has ever attempted a landing here.

No offence Doc. He just doesn't like planes. :lol:

SpudRider
10-26-2010, 04:24 AM
Allen,

I'm surprised your beautiful daughter can lift Buford; he is almost as large as she! 8O

Spud :lol:

katoranger
10-26-2010, 09:17 AM
She works out. :lol:

SpudRider
10-26-2010, 11:39 AM
She works out. :lol:
Yes, lifting Buford is a workout in itself! :lol:

Spud :)