PDA

View Full Version : Zongshen now at State 8 Motorcycles in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

blimpman
04-16-2007, 07:18 PM
Was up to the dealer to get some grips and chain lube ( you DO lube your chain frequently, right?) and lo & behold they have Chinese motorcycles on the sales floor.

I saw the 200cc Zongshen Sierra 200 bike right next to a Suzuki DRZ400... Also two other sportbike versions that I assumed were ZSM GS 250. I could not get close as there was a guy sitting on each of them and others waiting... There were several "foreign" pit bikes for sale and some small ATV's that I didn't have time to check out the manufacturer.

They don't show them on their website but here is the link. http://www.state8.com/

ImEazy
04-17-2007, 12:02 PM
That's hilarious. They all laughed at me for buying one. I would never buy
a bike or have anything serviced by them though. I have seen a few friends
burnt by them in the past. I usually only go there for the occasional part
every now and then. Too funny. I'm gonna have to make a trip out there
now just to razz them... :lol:

ejcycles
04-17-2007, 08:57 PM
I have seen a few friends burnt by them in the past. ... :lol:

Ditto on this IMEasy, your not the only one that has seen this, many people/customers tell me about dealings with them. 8O

Bruce

blimpman
04-17-2007, 09:07 PM
I bought two bikes from them. No problems really, BUT... I went in with cash, shot them a very low price I was willing to pay based on alot of research.... And they took it. Would never take a bike back for service there though.... Went to them for the first service on one of my bikes and I was told to come back in two weeks to then make an appointment. Like I would ever be stupid enough to do that....

Savage
04-18-2007, 12:09 AM
You better go make them eat their words ImEasy. :D

Digi
06-29-2008, 10:40 PM
sorry to bump an old topic but I was just there 2 weeks ago (I live not far from there) and saw 3 250GS's, think they are asking 2499.

ChiGongJitsu
06-30-2008, 05:18 PM
those bikes have been sitting there for a while i think, i check their website every once in a while and they always have those bikes listed