PDA

View Full Version : SPUD !!! brake pads :(

02-25-2011, 12:06 PM
Hey spud, I really need new brake pads now for my front and rear brake. Front Brake is totally done, not braking almost at all :P
06 Zongshen ZX250GS

bigheavy150
02-27-2011, 02:07 PM
I learned how to drive a bike with back brake only, then front brakes only HAHAHAH made me better!! it was a ancient kx80.

FastDoc
02-27-2011, 03:40 PM
I've not seen any new Spud posts in a few days. Maybe he's on hiatus? :?:

SpudRider
03-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Cyril,

I'm sorry; I sent an email to Zongshen America listing the parts you wish to purchase, but I have not received a reply. :( Getting parts from Zongshen America has always required persistence, and patience. When I became a Zongshen parts vendor, I hoped the process for ordering parts could be expedited. However, I have discovered the process has not become any easier. Therefore, I have decided to discontinue being a Zongshen Parts vendor. ;)

However, you can still order parts from Zongshen America yourself. :) I encourage you to send an email, and make a telephone call contacting Manny at Zongshen America. The telephone number is 305-500-9989. If your parts order is not processed promptly, I encourage you to continue contacting Zongshen until you get your parts. ;)

Zongshen parts are good quality, and very reasonably priced. :) However, I believe that Zongshen America is understaffed; therefore, you usually need to contact them several times before your parts order is completed. For this reason, it is always good to anticipate your parts needs whenever possible, and keep essential, spare items on hand, such as brake pads, CDI units, et cetera. ;)

Spud :)

03-02-2011, 11:19 AM
I can totally relate to that ! When I was 15 I bought my first Dirt Bike, a 1993 Suzuki RM 250cc 2 strokes. Rear brake didn't work so I only had the front brake and I drove it every where on the streets ( Peruvian police don't really care about those things, plus 5 dollar can get out of even prison :P ) and then when I was 17 I bought a 1996 Yamaha TZR 250cc 2 stroke that me and a friend were suiting up for GP Racing, front brake lines were clogged and if you pressed the front brake it would block and send you to the ground ...
Pretty funny times :)

Spud, no problem for the parts and everything, I found a lot of spares on ebay so think I'm just gonna deal with ebay. Plus I might be trading my bike for a '93 Yamaha FZR600 soon. Thank you for everything :)

SpudRider
03-02-2011, 01:41 PM
...Spud, no problem for the parts and everything, I found a lot of spares on ebay so think I'm just gonna deal with ebay. Plus I might be trading my bike for a '93 Yamaha FZR600 soon. Thank you for everything :)
Thank you, Cyril. :) If you're close to Miami, you can visit the Zongshen warehouse; I hear reports Zongshen will sell you parts over the counter. ;)

Spud :)