PDA

View Full Version : NEW Qlinks Coming?

JTCAndrew
03-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Ok I was on thier site and e-mailed them an inquire about the XF200 any new ones? Here is the repsonse I got:

Andrew,

We have not had new XF’s since 2009…the ones being sold in 2010 and 11 were all year 2009 models.
QLINK is replacing these bikes in about one month with an upgraded 250cc model.

Thanks,

Tamara LaRose
Customer Relations
QLINK Motor
TEL: 866.626.8073
www.qlinkmotor.com
www.qlinkmotorblog.com

If anyone knows what this bike is or has pictures - Please share them with us - Just curious about whats in store for the Qlink XF Supermoto Model. I did ask if she had info on the 250 model but have NOT gotten a reply yet.

Andrew :D

FastDoc
03-29-2011, 01:06 PM
I've known about that for a couple of months now but have not said anything until I have pictures or a chance to ride the demo. :wink:

It's a watercooled 4 valve 250 6 speed with higher end suspension. The current closest demo is in Seattle, but Andy is hoping to have one soon here :D . Last I heard it's a little OVER $3,000. The pictures are nice. It looked like a black KLX250S.

Because of the price I did not seriously consider it over the KLX before I made my purchace. For an extra $900 I saw no reason to not go with a Kawasaki over an untested Chineese model.

As Spud has said, once a Chinabike gets up to around $2,000 it may be better to stick with a used Japanese bike.

JTCAndrew
03-29-2011, 01:43 PM
Wow thats cool - And Yeah I agree with you on the Price thing. I'd really like to get a peek at one of these! Have you actually seen one? I searched the web, but not deep enough I guess. I'll bet ya it has a LED Speedo unit on it! LOL I hope they keep the FAST Orange option and maybe add a Blue / red or even yellow to the color options. Guess we'll have to wait and see. If anyone reading this happens across some links or pictures, I hope they post'm up here. Qlink seems to have a decent start of history going with thier products, and hope they keep up the quality as well. Thanks for chimming in Doc.

Andrew

FastDoc
03-29-2011, 02:24 PM
I saw a few pics but I don't have access to them now, they were in an email to Andy from the Q people. I saw the pics on his machine. Frankly I lost interest when I saw the price.... :cry:

katoranger
03-29-2011, 03:29 PM
I think $2500 may be the magic number. Need some real world reviews of it and also long term reliability info. Q parts seem to be pretty good.

JTCAndrew
03-29-2011, 03:48 PM
No Response back from "q" on any details - I can tell they are holding back......they probably can't - They probably have release date or something....Keeping us all on our toes waiting to see this NEW Bike. Good idea actually.....LOL...... :lol:

2LZ
03-29-2011, 04:12 PM
My CB Guy went back to Q in Texas. He says it's basically the Shineray 250 watercooled, to be badged as a Q.

He's not real happy about it. The price is substantially higher, more maintenance due to the liquid cooling and he said the seat height is going to knock out a lot of potential buyers who won't be able to reach the ground. He currently trying to get his hands on more XP's and XF's.

JTCAndrew
03-29-2011, 09:27 PM
I don't want to change the Subject of my Post - but here's what I did to make my "q" MORE COMFORTABLE FOR ME! I'm 5'4" SHORT! - LOL

http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?2355-2009-Qlink-XF200-Seat-Mods-Bike-Height-lowering-issue

david3921
03-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Hmm... I wonder if it's this one;
http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac217/david3921/Super_Motard_21.jpg

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac217/david3921/Super_Motard_41.jpg

FastDoc
03-30-2011, 12:25 AM
That looks like it, but the Q I saw pics of was black with D/S wheels.

Clever idea, Andrew! :idea:

culcune
03-30-2011, 02:25 AM
David has it correct! I had received a email from someone from Qlink last August. I had inquired about becoming a dealer a few years ago, so I guess I was still on a list as a potential dealer.

It lists the bikes as the XF250 and XP250. The XP250 photo is the offroad version, but I am pretty sure it will be like the XP200.

The bikes are definitely Shinerays like we saw introduced 3 or so years ago.

I was hoping that the XF200 and XP200 would have stayed in their lineup and that they would bring in the Qingqi 250 as a step up, or even if they got rid of the 200's at least upgrade to the 250.

JTCAndrew
03-30-2011, 07:26 AM
Here is whaqt I got this morning from Qlink:

Nothing printed up or anything yet, Andrew…those will be rolled out online ASAP…I have been pressing them to do it sooner rather than later. Probably just a few weeks out at this point.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Tamara LaRose
Customer Relations
QLINK Motor
TEL: 866.626.8073
www.qlinkmotor.com
www.qlinkmotorblog.com

Andrew

RageHardIntoTheBendies
03-30-2011, 12:27 PM
Wow do want! Same as pitster was selling a while back?

I'd grab one if they were avalible in Canada.

culcune
03-30-2011, 12:31 PM
ragehard--these bikes are Shineray manufactured. The Pitster bikes were a small OEM called Shuopu Science and Technology, etc, etc (as the companies' names in China tend to be long run-on sentences...).

However, the engines might be from the same source--Loncin?!

culcune
03-30-2011, 03:22 PM
http://www.shineray-atv.com/UpLoad/20096813308543.jpg

http://shuopu.diytrade.com/

And here is one of the new American Lifan offerings (photo stolen from ChinaV who has seen this in person and snapped this picture)

http://gallery.me.com/lornesmith/100052/CQ046/web.jpg

Perhaps it, too, has the Loncin water-cooled engine :?:

JTCAndrew
03-30-2011, 05:37 PM
culcune I could NOT get your first link to work? Anyone else?

culcune
03-30-2011, 06:32 PM
It works for me, but here is the link on MCM to the photo posted by MJH

http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?2482-CCW/page15

JTCAndrew
04-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Is this going to be The NEW Q? XP Model? You Decide:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVx3Uh66oWc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QM5fCoXwHQ&feature=related

The NEW XF Model? You Decide?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Xc3WJkRAg&feature=related

culcune
04-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Is this going to be The NEW Q? XP Model? You Decide:

The NEW XF Model? You Decide?

YES, PLEASE!!!

culcune
04-06-2011, 08:25 PM
OK found this discussion on another site called alternativecruisers. One of the sales reps at Qlink started this thread and have a photo confirming the new motard:

http://www.alternativecruisers.com/index.php?topic=16575.0

FastDoc
04-06-2011, 08:39 PM
What the heck is the motor on that thing? Looks aircooled. Fins, no radiator. :?:

Weldangrind
04-06-2011, 09:37 PM
David is a member here as well. It would be nice if he shared his insight here.

culcune
04-07-2011, 08:25 PM
If you look around the alternativecruisers forum (i.e. click on Qlink 2011) there is a thread on the new 250cc sport bike as well started by David.

I remember reading something from David here some time ago, but that was a while ago. I would think that there is no better place for Qlink to introduce new bikes to the US market than chinariders (they still don't sell into Canada :? )

JTCAndrew
04-07-2011, 08:47 PM
If you go here: http://www.shineray-atv.com/dir.asp

Click the super Moto model or any model for that mater then choose download it will give you a HUGE Very clear picture of the Bike! - SWEET!

SpudRider
04-07-2011, 10:29 PM
I've known about that for a couple of months now but have not said anything until I have pictures or a chance to ride the demo. :wink:

It's a watercooled 4 valve 250 6 speed with higher end suspension. The current closest demo is in Seattle, but Andy is hoping to have one soon here :D . Last I heard it's a little OVER $3,000. The pictures are nice. It looked like a black KLX250S.

Because of the price I did not seriously consider it over the KLX before I made my purchace. For an extra $900 I saw no reason to not go with a Kawasaki over an untested Chineese model.

As Spud has said, once a Chinabike gets up to around $2,000 it may be better to stick with a used Japanese bike.
Obviously, these Chinese companies don't understand the U.S. marketplace. I don't know why Zongshen stopped importing the Sierra 200GY-2, and I don't know why QLink stopped importing the XP200. :roll: Pitster Pro had great difficulty selling the LXT 400, even when it was marked down to $2,000, delivered! 8O Personally, I would not buy a relatively unproved, 250cc motorcycle for $3,000, when I could buy a lot of low-mileage, well-proven, Japanese motorcycles for less. :roll:

I wish QLink the best of luck with their new offerings, but I think the Chinese are pricing themselves out of the marketplace in the United States. ;)

Spud :)

JTCAndrew
04-07-2011, 10:42 PM
maybe I ,issed something - But hasn't Shineray been around for quite sometime now? I know Probably not much here in the states, but I thought They have had a proven track record with reliability and quality productts? Again not here in the States but in I think the UK? I Swear I remember reading articles about the Shineray products awhile back, and how great they were. Now I have to go back and do some more research on where I was reading this stuff......Maybe i dreamed it! - LOL :?:

JTCAndrew
04-07-2011, 10:50 PM
Heres a background on Shineray:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip1kpurNCmA

Andrew

JTCAndrew
04-07-2011, 11:36 PM
More Shineray Motard info:

http://shinerayforum.com/index.php?topic=43.0;prev_next=next#new

SpudRider
04-08-2011, 02:20 AM
maybe I ,issed something - But hasn't Shineray been around for quite sometime now? I know Probably not much here in the states, but I thought They have had a proven track record with reliability and quality productts? Again not here in the States but in I think the UK? I Swear I remember reading articles about the Shineray products awhile back, and how great they were. Now I have to go back and do some more research on where I was reading this stuff......Maybe i dreamed it! - LOL :?:
I'm sorry, Andrew. As I reread my post, I realize that I sounded much more negative than I intended. :oops: I am very glad to see larger displacement, Chinese motorcycles imported into the United States of America, and elsewhere. I certainly hope these motorcycles prove to be reliable, and successful. :) I just wish the prices for these Chinese motorcycles were lower, for I fear these new machines will not be successful if they are priced so closely to their Japanese competition. ;)

2LZ
04-08-2011, 04:02 PM
I know exactly what you're talking about Spud. :)
As much as I love the Q and the Hondanoids I've had, which have been very reliable trail bikes, the reason I spent the money was because they were very inexpensive, which justified 'taking the gamble' on a CB, concerning reliablity and parts availability.
If the only option was buying a pair of 4000.00 motorcycles to go trail riding a dozen times a year, it wouldn't have happened.

Once the CB's start pricing themselves 'within the justifiable reach' of a Big 4 unit, I'd rather spend a grand or so more and be able to buy Kawasaki parts right down the street.

Bottom line. They've sold the CB's they've sold to people like us because it's basically a reliable product for super cheap.

I wish them the best but I still wish they had the XP/XF 200 in the lower price end of their line. Harley stayed alive the last few years by selling tons of Sportsters.

JTCAndrew
04-08-2011, 04:43 PM
If you can still Locate a XP or XF Qlink - You should still be able to get a deal - According to my last corrispondance with them I was told they have alot out there to be sold yet (2009 XP's and XF's) I can't wait to actually see wht thier price is on these NEW Models instead of hear say. I am alittle actaully more concerned with parts availbility on these new models as well. TBD......Lets cross our fingers and hope Qlink does the right things!

SpudRider
04-08-2011, 05:49 PM
I know exactly what you're talking about Spud. :)
As much as I love the Q and the Hondanoids I've had, which have been very reliable trail bikes, the reason I spent the money was because they were very inexpensive, which justified 'taking the gamble' on a CB, concerning reliablity and parts availability.
If the only option was buying a pair of 4000.00 motorcycles to go trail riding a dozen times a year, it wouldn't have happened.

Once the CB's start pricing themselves 'within the justifiable reach' of a Big 4 unit, I'd rather spend a grand or so more and be able to buy Kawasaki parts right down the street.

Bottom line. They've sold the CB's they've sold to people like us because it's basically a reliable product for super cheap.

I wish them the best but I still wish they had the XP/XF 200 in the lower price end of their line. Harley stayed alive the last few years by selling tons of Sportsters.
You have expressed my sentiments exactly, 2LZ. :) I could not have said it better, myself. ;)

I am very glad vendors are introducing new Chinese motorcycles, even if they are overpriced. However, I don't understand why these manufacturers/vendors are stopping the importation of the competitively priced Zongshen 200GY-2, and Qingqi 200cc motorcycles. :roll:

JTCAndrew
04-08-2011, 07:32 PM
"stopping the importation of the competitively priced Zongshen 200GY-2, and Qingqi 200cc motorcycles." Really" Which one or Both - Not to sound like the Bad guy here or anything, but was that document proof these are no longer going to be avaialble? I hear so many different storys and read so many different things that who knows facts from hear say? Just asking....If so what does that do to us Qlink owners as far as parts? Again hear say or documented from the manufactires and or dealers? Hmmmmm? Maybe t's time to consider a Jap bike and forget this CB Stuff.....Hmmmmm LOL :?:

SpudRider
04-08-2011, 07:53 PM
...Really" Which one or Both - Not to sound like the Bad guy here or anything, but was that document proof these are no longer going to be avaialble?...
The late, beloved, Brother Phil Hall, and Zongshen America both told me Zongshen will no longer import the Sierra 200GY-2 motorcycle. :( Brother Bill, a.k.a. FastDoc, and several others have reported the Qingqi 200cc bikes will no longer be imported by QLink. :(
...Maybe t's time to consider a Jap bike and forget this CB Stuff.....Hmmmmm LOL :?:
You bought a very good motorcycle, with a Suzuki engine, when you purchased your XF200, Andrew. :D You can always buy Suzuki engine parts, if you wish. I also believe QLink will continue to provide parts support the XF/XP 200 bikes. Therefore, you have nothing to worry about. :)

The Zongshen engine is an almost exact duplicate of the Yamaha TW200 engine. Also, I believe Zongshen America will continue to provide parts support for the Sierra 200GY-2 motorcycle. :)

Nevertheless, I cannot understand why both vendors/manufacturers have decided to discontinue importation of these very fine, reasonably priced motorcycles. :roll:

JTCAndrew
04-08-2011, 08:23 PM
ok rhanks for shedding some more light to me spud. I am pleased with my "q" thus far. I am hoping for some riding tomorrow afternoon. only day with less then 10 percent percipitation on the radar! Its getting warmer here, but the rain keeps coming!

SpudRider
04-08-2011, 08:51 PM
ok rhanks for shedding some more light to me spud. I am pleased with my "q" thus far. I am hoping for some riding tomorrow afternoon. only day with less then 10 percent percipitation on the radar! Its getting warmer here, but the rain keeps coming!
You bought a great bike, at a great price, Andrew. :) I hope you have a good time riding tomorrow; please post photos. :D

culcune
04-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Nevertheless, I cannot understand why both vendors/manufacturers have decided to discontinue importation of these very fine, reasonably priced motorcycles. :roll:

It probably has to do with EPA issues. Whenever someone has posted a certificate, it seems like there is a certain time limit before renewal. I think either the manu. or importer bring in a huge amount of bikes under the cert. and don't bother to renew them, so just sell off what they have.

That is why the Zongs are 2006's, and Qlinks are leftover '09's Qlink was the exclusive importer of the Qingqi 200. It would take another importer or Qingqi itself to bring them in, but if the cert. had expired, I doubt we will see them again :cry:

2LZ
04-09-2011, 12:49 AM
It probably has to do with EPA issues. Whenever someone has posted a certificate, it seems like there is a certain time limit before renewal. I think either the manu. or importer bring in a huge amount of bikes under the cert. and don't bother to renew them, so just sell off what they have.

That is why the Zongs are 2006's, and Qlinks are leftover '09's Qlink was the exclusive importer of the Qingqi 200. It would take another importer or Qingqi itself to bring them in, but if the cert. had expired, I doubt we will see them again :cry:
Without a doubt, the most logical answer, thus far! :D
Let us not forget...in all our happiness with the great bikes that we've gotten for super cheap...it's not the manufacturer that is bringing us these bikes (e.g Yamaha, Kawasaki, et al)....it's an importer working under a limited time basis to jam as many bikes into a container as possible and sell them. Same reason you can find my 'X-Moto GY5" under a zillion different labels.

david3921
04-09-2011, 06:01 AM

Without a doubt, the most logical answer, thus far! :D
Let us not forget...in all our happiness with the great bikes that we've gotten for super cheap...it's not the manufacturer that is bringing us these bikes (e.g Yamaha, Kawasaki, et al)....it's an importer working under a limited time basis to jam as many bikes into a container as possible and sell them. Same reason you can find my 'X-Moto GY5" under a zillion different labels.

Just my opinion, but I think it has a lot to do with the engine size. 200 cc just isn't enough for the U.S. We need something that we can drive on the highways of our country (at least for short distance) and the 200s don't have enough. This isn't so much of a concern in other countries as they tend to have restrictions as to engine size for first time riders.

I see quite a bit in other forums new riders asking what they should buy so that they can do some highway riding. Now that Honda has come out with the CBR250 to challange the 250 Ninja, china bikes have to react to that. Didn't Yamaha discontinue the XT225 and has only the XT250? This will probably happen across all of the lines...except for maybe the DR200 and the TW200. But, of course, that will depend on sales.

SpudRider
04-09-2011, 06:31 AM
Just my opinion, but I think it has a lot to do with the engine size. 200 cc just isn't enough for the U.S. We need something that we can drive on the highways of our country (at least for short distance) and the 200s don't have enough. This isn't so much of a concern in other countries as they tend to have restrictions as to engine size for first time riders.

I see quite a bit in other forums new riders asking what they should buy so that they can do some highway riding. Now that Honda has come out with the CBR250 to challange the 250 Ninja, china bikes have to react to that. Didn't Yamaha discontinue the XT225 and has only the XT250? This will probably happen across all of the lines...except for maybe the DR200 and the TW200. But, of course, that will depend on sales.
Your reasoning is logical. :) However, the Zong is a clone of the Yamaha TW200, and the QLink bikes are clones of the Suzuki DR200SE. These are the 200cc bikes the Japanese have been importing for decades, and still continue to import. ;) Also, the Zongshen 200GY-2 is being replaced by a 150cc, water cooled, dual sport motorcycle, which simply amazes me. :roll:

JTCAndrew
04-10-2011, 01:35 PM
Just found my NEW Favorite Shineray Video! LMAO Check it out.

I want to go Down Under! - LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRWkZArw854

culcune
04-10-2011, 01:57 PM
I want to go Down Under! - LOL

:wink:

This video reminds me of when Pitster was introducing its XTR 250 bike (minus the soap opera beginning :lol: ) with video.

My hope is that Qlink prices these bikes to stay awhile. Part of the appeal of the XF/XP 200's was the Suzuki origins, and this bike doesn't quite have any origins. Qlink will need to spend some $ producing and posting videos of the Shineray in action, like Zuma of Australia has done here. I know that the multitude of Qlink converts are one targeted market, too, but many were lured, again, by low prices (I think you were one of them, Andrew :D )

FastDoc
04-10-2011, 02:13 PM
I promise to post a review of the Q 250 as soon as Andy gets his demo.

JTCAndrew
04-10-2011, 03:15 PM
CulCune - Absolutely one of them - I got mine for $1395 Total - Spent another $200 on Tax Title and Licensing - And Probably another $400 of Mods etc....I love this bike. In fact it's parked right outside right now. Just stopped at the house for a Drink, then going back out for more riding. Today is Mid 70's and Sunny - Great day to ride! I'll snap a couple pics soon.

FastDoc - I can't wait to see that NEW THread on the Qlink Demo. Any time frame on that?

Well - Back out for a ride! Ride safe everyone. - LATER.......

JTCAndrew
04-15-2011, 08:54 PM
Ok I found some more info over at MCM - If you haven't seen it here it is: HAPPY READING

http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?3024-Qlink-Shineray

Andrew

JTCAndrew
04-15-2011, 10:03 PM
More info trickling in:

http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?1770-Shineray-XY250GY-2-%28aka-X2%29

Andrew

FastDoc
04-15-2011, 10:31 PM
Neat thread. :D

As an owner of a L/C CB I liked this line especially:

Some small dents in the cooling surface, no leakage...its still a Chinese bike assembled by Chinese craftsmen :P

Sounds like it has the usual CB issues. Little challenges or nuisances depending on one's perspective. I like the adjustable suspension. On some CB's however the adjustments are mostly placebos and don't do very much. This may be different.

I still think it will be too expensive to sell well, although the Q reputation and warantee may help.

culcune
04-15-2011, 11:03 PM
OK, bringing up the 200cc "debate" on this thread from a few days ago, discussing the Qingqi in particular, there are actual Qingqi's 200 available in the US, that were dumped here. I don't remember the site selling them, but they show actual Qingqis as well as Qlinks. I will try to find it for argument's sake. However, they are '09's, as pointed out by a 'source.' Actually, the same anonymous, secret source from CCW mentioned to me that they are considering the 200cc engine for the Hooligun if there is not a huge demand to justify the premium of the 250cc engine over the 200. So, all might not be lost as far as getting the Suzuki DR200 cloned engine, or we can consider it a loss as a 250cc engine is such as natural for the Qingqi bike--especially in motard form.

culcune
04-15-2011, 11:05 PM
OK, found the link:

http://www.buyatvscheap.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=QM+200+GY

SpudRider
04-15-2011, 11:27 PM
OK, found the link:

http://www.buyatvscheap.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=QM+200+GY
Thanks for providing the link, Culcune. I am glad to see the Qingqi 200cc bikes are still available for sale in the United States. :) I like the Qingqi dash much better than the QLink dash. ;)

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq146/spudrider/MiscellaneousPhotos/qingqidashjpg.jpg

As you can see, the Qingqi dash has a trip odometer, large tachometer, and digital gear indicator.

When directly searching the BuyATVsCheap website, I can't find any bikes listed other than dirt bikes. :? Do you know why this is so?

P.S. How long is the tail of a Zong (Dragon)? :?:

FastDoc
04-15-2011, 11:31 PM
Q's have digital gear indicators 8) . That does look like a better dash overall though. I like the trip meter.

With the PP400 I go off memory. Last filled up at 825 miles... :roll:

SpudRider
04-15-2011, 11:59 PM
Q's have digital gear indicators 8) . That does look like a better dash overall though. I like the trip meter.

Thank you for correcting my error, Brother Bill. :) I forgot the QLink bikes have a digital gear indicator. :oops: I also really like the large tachometer on the Qinggi dash. :)

Weldangrind
04-16-2011, 01:41 AM

You're not using the WA method?

SpudRider
04-16-2011, 01:46 AM

Doc is trying to keep his costs to a minimum, WaG. ;)

Spud :lol:

FastDoc
04-16-2011, 01:20 PM

Can't afford it. Spending all my money on radiator hose. :(

JTCAndrew
04-16-2011, 10:05 PM
Hey DOC - I just found this on ebay if you want another! Good Price right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-Kawasaki-KLX250s-Dual-Sport-Excellent-Condition-/270734698558?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item3f090ba83e

FastDoc
04-16-2011, 10:14 PM
Nice. Good price. The rear fuel tank sure looks odd though.

JTCAndrew
04-16-2011, 10:27 PM
I didn't even see that tank.....I agree I don't like it.....But then again if you could take it off and on easily it would be ok for long adventure jonts.

SpudRider
04-16-2011, 11:15 PM
I don't like the auxiliary fuel tank, either. 8O However, it's not included with the bike. ;) That looks like a pretty good deal, Andrew. :)

FastDoc
04-16-2011, 11:26 PM
A better deal than even a new Q/Shineray 250.

This kinda proves the point that when you are in the 2-3K bracket for a CB, go used Japanese!

culcune
04-16-2011, 11:39 PM
When directly searching the BuyATVsCheap website, I can't find any bikes listed other than dirt bikes. :? Do you know why this is so?

P.S. How long is the tail of a Zong (Dragon)? :?:

I don't have an answer for either question :? :cry:

I think this was the place that my 'source' :wink: at CCW was talking about that Qingqi dumped their bikes at. I don't know if the Qlink bike is just for reference or they sell them too?

SpudRider
04-17-2011, 12:01 AM
A better deal than even a new Q/Shineray 250.

This kinda proves the point that when you are in the 2-3K bracket for a CB, go used Japanese!
Amen! ;) I love my Zong, and it was an exceptional value at $950. The QLink bikes are excellent values at $1,500-$1,700, delivered. However, once the price approaches $2,000 one is better off looking for the exceptional deals available for used, Japanese motorcycles. :)

JTCAndrew
04-20-2011, 08:43 PM
I found this Video on YouTube - This is how they should start marketing the NEW Qlink's - Offering Nationwide Delivery to your Door - Finance Options - Warranty Etc.....And of Course keeping it under the 2k PRICE TAG!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI94DvJsVHM&feature=related

:wink:

2LZ
04-21-2011, 12:13 AM
May have been mentioned here somewhere already but I saw that report from MCM about the Q XF(?) that was a 250 air cooled a while back.
I wonder what happened to that idea?
Basically "Same great bike, more grunt, rear disk."

I'd love to see that in the XP format! :D

FastDoc
04-21-2011, 12:16 AM
http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/content.php?172-ChinaV-s-Qingiqi-250-Impressions-Pictures

SpudRider
04-21-2011, 12:46 AM
May have been mentioned here somewhere already but I saw that report from MCM about the Q XF(?) that was a 250 air cooled a while back.
I wonder what happened to that idea?
Basically "Same great bike, more grunt, rear disk."

I'd love to see that in the XP format! :D
Indeed, as FastDoc's link indicates, that bike employs a Suzuki, TU250 engine, which enjoys a very good reputation. ;) I must admit, I prefer air cooled engines for dual sport motorcycles. :)

david3921
05-07-2011, 03:09 PM
MJH (Oengus, here) has the skinny on the Shineray/Qlink bikes over at MCM.
http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?3024-Qlink-Shineray/page2

2LZ
05-08-2011, 04:04 PM
MJH (Oengus, here) has the skinny on the Shineray/Qlink bikes over at MCM.
http://www.mychinamoto.com/forums/showthread.php?3024-Qlink-Shineray/page2
Finally some movement on this. Good find....
I'm curious to see how the prices survive.
My 09 QXP lists for about 2800.00......but I got mine for a grand less here in the PRK, (great price for here) and others even cheaper, elsewhere, brand new.
Guess it depends on how long the inventory sits.

culcune
05-08-2011, 11:18 PM
I wonder if these Qlinks will be registerable in Kalivornia?