PDA

View Full Version : On Any Sunday

FastDoc
04-26-2011, 01:13 PM
Treat yourselves for 9 minutes of some of the best motorcycle video ever produced.

Unfortunatly I bet most if not all of those awesome riding areas in Kalifornia have been long since closed to motorized vehicles. Even the seagulls need inspection, taxing, and green stickers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DEPng2oees&sns=em

katoranger
04-26-2011, 06:49 PM
If your Doc its Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Sure people may wish to use their china bike for a signal fire.

FastDoc
04-26-2011, 06:57 PM
I've had bikes that's not been such a bad idea. My last Zong for instance. :roll:

MICRider
04-26-2011, 09:11 PM
Wow! Awesome video! And just think, those guys were riding like a bat out of heck on bikes with what, mabye 4 inches of suspension? Fantastic skill! :D

FastDoc
04-26-2011, 11:05 PM
Yup. Just goes to show it's the craftsman not the tool. People frequently think a better machine will make them a better rider. Not so! 8)

2LZ
04-27-2011, 10:56 AM
Unfortunatly I bet most if not all of those awesome riding areas in Kalifornia have been long since closed to motorized vehicles. Even the seagulls need inspection, taxing, and green stickers.

You are certainly correct, Doc. The freedoms here have been chipped away to nill and there's a 'feel good' control group of do-gooders on every corner, funded by the government, who is insisting on destroying what human freedoms are left.

The PRK Law. "It's someone is having fun doing something, it has to be bad and needs to either be stopped or heavily taxed and regulated until it is obsolete."

Where a lot of the fun and great ideas began.....it is now gone. :x

2LZ
04-27-2011, 11:01 AM
You guys see Kookie the Racing Dog on that tank!? He was famous!
I do happen to like the choice of motorcycle, to be sure.... :D

FastDoc
04-27-2011, 11:10 AM
It might still be 'The grass is always greener' phenomonan but I still think Kalifornia is the most beautiful place on Earth (other than maybe Alaska and Israel). I miss it a lot, although I am happy and grateful to be here in the WA desert.

It is certain if I lived in the PRK I would not be able to ride my dirtbike out my garage door to different places just about everyday.