PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO TUTORIALS ?

brox
04-30-2011, 11:07 PM
Hi,

I think one of the most interesting things would be, if we would share Video Tutorials.

Those videos should help to make minor qnd major things by yourself.
Examples.. like... How to make an oil change on my Baja 250 ?

Or Videos like .....

- how to chane your brakes ?
- how to tune your Carburetor ?
- how to adjust the clutch ?
- how to change the tire ?
- how to change the filter ?
- how to change the brake fluid ?
- etc. etc.

This would be a really cool feature for the forum. And it would help so many people.

Thank you very much,
and have a happy ride !

katoranger
05-01-2011, 08:03 AM
That is a good idea. We just need people to make them.

JTCAndrew
05-01-2011, 12:03 PM
x2 on a Fantastic idea! That Certaintly makes this Forum a step above the rest - and certaintly one of a kind. - Great idea - Now lets all get the video cameras rolling! :D

brox
05-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Great - also maybe we can find any other kind of sources, everything related to such things.

If good websites, .pdf documents, Ipad apps, Channels on youtube, etc.
Till yet, I could not really find anything, that's why I thought this must be a really good help for all of us - Video Tutorials !

Have a nice sunday !

sportriderrr
10-16-2013, 06:15 PM
Did this move to a different thread or did no one upload any vids? Just checking.

SpudRider
10-23-2013, 12:28 AM
I guess nobody uploaded any videos. However, I think your idea is excellent. :) Even if none of our forum members creates a video, we can find excellent videos created by others posted on YouTube. I have posted several threads regarding tire changing and bleeding brake fluid which contain such videos. I posted these threads in the Dual Sport Forum. Perhaps we should create a Maintenance Forum, or create a Maintenance sub forum in the Video and Pics Forum?

FLASHLIGHTBOY
11-29-2013, 02:57 PM
there are many on YOU TUBE... JUST SEARCH... usually use HONDA MOTOR or something close to that............. I have found many that I send out to people .. all the how to clean a carb to how to set valves.. etc..