PDA

View Full Version : AVOID Linto Powersports

RideNChina
05-03-2007, 03:42 PM
Nothing but trouble, they said there was a problem with the shipping company, so they were trying to figure that out. I called several times and they said they would call back. Emailed several times and they didnt respond. Finally, I called and said "You're going to talk to me NOW!" They assured me that the order had been shipped but they were looking for a second freight company to get it to my door. They also said I could cancel whenever I wanted for the inconvenience. A day later I chose to cancel, they said it would be processed that day and my credit card would be fully refunded the following day, DIDN'T HAPPEN. My credit card is currently taking care of the retrieval of my money.

www.lintopowersports.com

Good Prices but you wont receive the products!!!!

AVOID, STAY AWAY

Juancho
05-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Thanks for teh heads up. i too am trying to get a refund from the credit card company for my motorcycle purchase from viva-motor. Be sure and not use them in the future either.

RideNChina
05-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Had a successful phone call, Thomas said that the manager approved the cancellation. I received an email saying my order was cancelled and a fax. We'll see if I get my money back on my card.....

TeamCheap
05-06-2007, 11:22 AM
GOOD PRICES !!

I'd say they have terrible prices if you dont get the product. :lol:

sprinxyRider
06-27-2007, 01:28 AM
Hello I had just ordered from Linto Powersports.. I had placed my order and in three days recieved my bike fully assembled with the exception of the mirrors. So far no problems.. so far. The bike runs really well, Ive had it for a week. My father (mechanic both motorcycle and car) checked it out said it ran really well for a scooter hehe.

I recently emailed Linto about getting the proper paper work so that I may register with the DMV here in CO (which require the dealer to send a notarized copy of bill of sale) Linto emailed within the time frame listed on the website and are sending the info I need.

SO far so good. :) so far... will keep you updated.

so yeah Im new here and new to the scooter world :) actually motorized world because Im a pedestrian.. and a biker... bicycle.

sprinxyRider
07-21-2007, 10:35 PM
ok, took a month to get my registration info, MSO (is that the name?) paperwork. it came in today.

that is my only update.

rosrok
08-18-2007, 01:51 AM
Last night I decided to order a Roketa RSM 200E from Linto. When I got the printable invoice, it gave a different color choice than what I had given. So, I immediately emailed them. The website said I would have a reply within 12 hrs. Well it is more like 27 and I still haven't heard from them. I sent them a second email this afternoon. I also tried calling them all day and just got a message telling me that their answering service was full. No reply to the second email either. So, here I sit, wondering just how much I screwed up. Of course, I found this forum this evening, a day after I ordered. :cry: