PDA

View Full Version : going to whitehorse this aug.

midlifekrisiz
05-27-2011, 02:24 PM
we are in the process of planning a vacation in the yukon territories in aug.

going to be driving up there with the trailer and quads in tow.

should take us 2 days to get there relax for a week and a half and then drive back.

my boys live up there with their mom in whitehorse and we were going to fly them down for a couple of weeks and have instead decided to make the trip up there instead.....will be camping and quading the whole time we are there wooooot

Weldangrind
05-27-2011, 08:29 PM
Sounds like a great adventure! You'll be past the point of midnight sun, but you'll have very long days. Take many pics!

Razzar
07-05-2011, 11:48 AM
That sounds like a great vacation. I have always wanted to go up that far. Dont forget lots of bug repellant,that time of year and the way it is around BC right now for the pesty bugs it could be bad

FastDoc
07-05-2011, 12:06 PM
Great adventure! Hope you can sleep when the sun's out 22 hours a day! :P

midlifekrisiz
07-05-2011, 01:07 PM
this trip has been cancled now due to my son moving in with us this friday permently....so will have to save it for another summer

Weldangrind
07-06-2011, 10:57 AM
That's exciting that he'll be here soon. :D Do you have camping / riding trips planned already?

midlifekrisiz
07-15-2011, 07:35 AM
That's exciting that he'll be here soon. :D Do you have camping / riding trips planned already?

we are planning a camping/quadding weekend next weekend up at carolina mines area with the boy and the mrs grandson.

Weldangrind
07-15-2011, 10:21 AM
Excellent! Is that the place you told me about that's just North of Hope on the number 5?

midlifekrisiz
07-15-2011, 10:55 AM
Excellent! Is that the place you told me about that's just North of Hope on the number 5?

Yes it is ....you should come out for a day HINT HINT HINT

midlifekrisiz
07-16-2011, 06:29 PM
change of plans ....came across another gathering up the coquihala hwy. at Larson hill the same weekend so we are going to that instead....whole families there riding atv's and camping.