PDA

View Full Version : Zongshen ZS250GS sports bike

xboxice
06-22-2011, 01:22 AM
Hi every one im new to the china rider's wondering if any one can help
so i bought a new battery for my bike, has the old one was dead the thing is bike would not start before all anyway put new battery in but did so the wrong way:oops: now bike has no power at all,what could i have done please help if its the fuse or the main fuse how do i locate them :(

Thanks in advance boys and girls.

Weldangrind
06-22-2011, 01:58 AM
Welcome!

We've all done stuff like that at one time or another. Examine the red battery wires, and you'll likely see one large and one small wire connected at the battery terminal. The large wire goes straight to the solenoid and is not likely fused. The small wire will have an inline fuse in it, and it will be dead.

xboxice
06-22-2011, 02:22 AM
Welcome!

Thanks the negative have a little green wire to go with it red is by its self so check the little one right.
thanks so much for such quick reply :)
i dont feel so alone now.

We've all done stuff like that at one time or another. Examine the red battery wires, and you'll likely see one large and one small wire connected at the battery terminal. The large wire goes straight to the solenoid and is not likely fused. The small wire will have an inline fuse in it, and it will be dead.