ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dealer & Distributor Discussion (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   Do not buy from txpowersports!!!! (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=28827)

Jwrider 08-09-2022 05:34 PM

Bike came from TX. Mco and bill of sale about a week later. No problems at all registering this in AL.

Captain ThirdGen 08-15-2022 09:47 AM

I had a similar experience with TXPS. Ordered, shipped a few days later. Sat in a SAIA warehouse in detroit over 4th of july weekend. I recieved monday july 5th. Bike was as expected with all the well documented issues (tight valves, lean carb, etc) Only missing part was rear brake clevis (ordered 3 pedal devils custom clevis kit)

Overall my TXPS experience was fine, recieved all necessary paperwork (MCO/BOS) within a day or two of the bike. No issues registering in Michigan

However it seems my experience was unusually painless. I thought about going through them again, but am quite hesitant to now after reading this thread.

SaltonSeaJoe 02-02-2023 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Topbench (Post 359538)
Don't make my mistake.

Unless you crave 0 service after the sale or you are wishing to get acquainted with an automated voice telling you to leave a message that is never returned. You will eventually get a tracking number for a shipping company Saia. You will see the bike travel all the way to the delivery address and state that it is delivered to someplace in KC, 6 hrs away. Saia transport will even schedule a service call back within a minute of having the next rep pick up, KIDDING, you will sit on hold for another 45 minutes until you finally hang up. In have no idea where the bike is now. It's time to start reporting this to the BBB and whoever else that will leverage better service.

I bought a tbr7 from Txpowersports....bike shipped with bad battery and was told they don't warranty battery. I left a appropriate review and they told me if I changed the review they'd ship me a battery or give me a 50 dollar credit....I left the review. I wouldn't order from them again.

SaltonSeaJoe 02-02-2023 08:02 PM

BTW... the bike I ordered from them runs pretty good, I must say.

buzz 02-03-2023 11:51 AM

Ya i would not buy from them again,don't know why anybody would. Do check them out before you buy,some people just get lucky.

JimmyLocksmith 03-05-2023 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Bird (Post 359619)
CSC,Peace Sports,Venom/Belmonte,Kronikracing,Cajun Maddogs,Q9, all seem to be good. Most others have zero or very slow after sale support.

Is Venom and Belmonte the same company? I see both of Canada

Peace Sports doesn't have any motorcycles showing up on their website?

JerryHawk250 03-29-2023 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyLocksmith (Post 391721)
Is Venom and Belmonte the same company? I see both of Canada

Yes, they are sister companies.

herbie 03-29-2023 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyLocksmith (Post 391721)
Peace Sports doesn't have any motorcycles showing up on their website?

If you go to Brozz250.com and click on catalogs, click on vehicles for sale then you’ll see the bikes they sell unassembled.

Michael1225 07-29-2023 05:27 PM

Just bought a Terminator atv from 360PowerSports. It arrived damaged. First they wanted pictures to send replacement parts. Now they want the damaged parts first. Sent on my own dime.