ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dual Sport/Enduro (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   The Zongshen TT 250 is Coming (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=15357)

simonjester 05-17-2016 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crimsenblaze (Post 216854)
Hey, I don't mind swapping it out myself a few weeks down the road. :tup:

I wonder if the speedometer was digital instead of analog it would be an easier fix? I'm no speedometer expert, but with digital, you'd think it would be just choosing a different display mode, .i.e. miles vs km. Oh well. It's probably not that simple. Few things are. I just hope this doesn't cause a big delay in us getting the bikes. :hmm::ohno:

mjstef 05-18-2016 12:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by simonjester (Post 216849)
Per Joe on the CSC blog, the odometer and trip meter are calibrated in kilometers, not miles. :doh: He said they'll make good on it.

http://californiascooterco.com/blog/?p=21438

Hmmm, They should credit back $$$$$ and send y'all my way! I know at least 1 person who ordered a TT has one of these in his possession waiting on his bike to show up......

simonjester 05-18-2016 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjstef (Post 216906)
Hmmm, They should credit back $$$$$ and send y'all my way! I know at least 1 person who ordered a TT has one of these in his possession waiting on his bike to show up......

Those will fit?

mjstef 05-18-2016 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonjester (Post 216908)
Those will fit?

Jury is out but the bike looks like a Hawk so we are thinking all the wiring will match up. If not it won't be hard to match up with a Schematic.....

crimsenblaze 05-18-2016 07:32 AM

Still shipping out

CSC has decided to continue rolling out the TT250 regardless of the Km ODO.
The new cluster will be sent out when they get them in. There working with Zong to get the problem corrected. :thanks:

2LZ 05-18-2016 10:13 AM

Heck, I can't remember the last time I had an accurate speedo on a bike. My Vic TC had an aftermarket OD gear so it was thrown off. I just got used to adding 5 mph. My old HD chopper had no gauges or bar switches whatsoever. It was set up just like a Schwinn Stingray.
That said, it will be cool having a somewhat accurate speedo for a change.

mjstef 05-18-2016 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LZ (Post 216930)
Heck, I can't remember the last time I had an accurate speedo on a bike. My Vic TC had an aftermarket OD gear so it was thrown off. I just got used to adding 5 mph. My old HD chopper had no gauges or bar switches whatsoever. It was set up just like a Schwinn Stingray.
That said, it will be cool having a somewhat accurate speedo for a change.

ZL, The clusters i am having built are less than 1MPH off. Will be interesting to see how Kohburn does with his install on his new TT. Hope it goes well.....

dpl096 05-18-2016 10:38 AM

Joe's blog pix are awesome! Don't know if I agree with black being the fastest (secretly it's the copper) but to each their own :tup: Had the TT been brought over first I would be right there with you guys. But I'll be ecstatic when my RX purrs for me.

This eye candy is gotta give you folks a hell of a sugar rush .... enjoy it! Well done Joe!

SeerAtlas 05-18-2016 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjstef (Post 216906)

make that 2 :)

katoranger 05-20-2016 12:22 PM

I wish I had some extra money for one. Will have to follow along when they start arriving.

simonjester 05-20-2016 02:29 PM

It sounds like people are receiving the things from what I've seen on the CSC Owner's Group FB page and the CSC Blog. I wish somebody who gets one would post an unboxing or something on YouTube.

ughmas 05-20-2016 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonjester (Post 217252)
It sounds like people are receiving the things from what I've seen on the CSC Owner's Group FB page and the CSC Blog. I wish somebody who gets one would post an unboxing or something on YouTube.

I will once it finally gets here :doh:

I should be relatively early on the list as I ordered in early Jan. Kohburn will be one of the first that I know of on this forum to get his, I think he has a tracking number already

MNrider 05-20-2016 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ughmas (Post 217254)
I will once it finally gets here :doh:

I should be relatively early on the list as I ordered in early Jan. Kohburn will be one of the first that I know of on this forum to get his, I think he has a tracking number already

I ordered my white one on February 27. I know that it will not be here in time to take to the Motoamerica Superbike race at Road America in Elkhart Lake, WI as my pit bike, on June 2. Oh well as long as I have it for the Indy car race June 23. I would like to get CSC some free PR at the races.

rojo_grande 05-20-2016 03:34 PM

Got a tracking number yesterday afternoon. Wooohooo!!!!

Rojo

Jayman77 05-20-2016 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rojo_grande (Post 217260)
Got a tracking number yesterday afternoon. Wooohooo!!!!

Rojo

When did you order yours