ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dual Sport/Enduro (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Bashan 250 update! (Registered and pictures!) (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16291)

Coleguy 04-07-2016 05:10 PM

Bashan 250 update! (Registered and pictures!)

2 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone I haven't posted in a while because I've been busy with classes but I finally registered my bashan 250 dual sport bought from motobuys. I live in NY state and didn't have a single problem with registration and plates. It cost $205 total, a bit pricey but worth it.I recently started customizing my bike a bit so I want to show a bit of my progress. I love this bike so far, I've only had it for about 3 months but its awesome!

dpl096 04-07-2016 06:18 PM

Sweet !!!!!!!

mjstef 04-07-2016 09:06 PM

Just goes to show it CAN be done in NYS!

Coleguy 04-07-2016 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mjstef (Post 210747)
Just goes to show it CAN be done in NYS!

Yes it was no problem at all...BUT keep in mind that certain bikes such as the hawk and the bashan storm have gave many people trouble. My bike is the BS250gy-31 model which was super easy to get on the road.

BlackBike 04-07-2016 11:50 PM

That bike looks totally different now, not bad. I don't even recognize it and we have the same bike . I am working on led signals , never liked those big bulbous antennae.

I see you lost your rack . Congratulations on your plate

I got GPS top speed of 63 miles per hour at wide open throttle on the flat and level I'm curious to know have you tried yours yet?

Coleguy 04-08-2016 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 210756)
That bike looks totally different now, not bad. I don't even recognize it and we have the same bike . I am working on led signals , never liked those big bulbous antennae.

I see you lost your rack . Congratulations on your plate

I got GPS top speed of 63 miles per hour at wide open throttle on the flat and level I'm curious to know have you tried yours yet?

Hey thanks a lot! I'm almost finished with my Decal job...might go the super moto route soon. I didn't need or like the rack at all..made my bike look a bit bulky and I didn't have use for it. I will do a top speed run some time within next week when the weather is warmer and let you know. As for the turn signals...yes they are quite bulky.

BlackBike 04-08-2016 01:01 AM

You need to put that rack back on, you going to want to take it to school and show it off and have room 4 packs and even such things as... college textbooks? go figure :lol:

2LZ 04-08-2016 10:29 AM

Nice looking bike! Very similar to my X-Moto.....and the rack is probably the best built and most useful rack of any bike I've ever had. It's not pretty but I strap a black plastic milk crate to it when I need to haul. It holds a ton.