ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Video and Pics (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   2015 Hawk red (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=16768)

Madcliker75 06-03-2016 08:21 PM

2015 Hawk red

2 Attachment(s)
My Hawk is here!

Adjuster 06-03-2016 09:19 PM

Very nice! How tall are you? Any issues with your height and the seat height and/or your seating position?

/

dpl096 06-03-2016 09:20 PM

Good looking ride sir !

BlackBike 06-03-2016 09:21 PM

I know no one gets around to doing in their effort to get them built and photographed but I will tell you as I have said numerous times. Cinch up those boots, slide them up to the reflectors.

Red looks good. :tup: Have we seen many red hawks on this site?

ATGATT: All the gear, all the time. Shorthand for a philosophy that complete motorcycle safety gear should be worn at all times, and gear should not be reduced at times when the perceived risk is less.

Madcliker75 06-03-2016 10:30 PM

Height

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adjuster (Post 219604)
Very nice! How tall are you? Any issues with your height and the seat height and/or your seating position?

/

I am 6 foot tall. I was only able to to sit on her for a minute todayou as the sun was going down by the time I got home with it from apscusa. I'll have a better look at everything tomorrow. :yay:

Madcliker75 06-04-2016 09:14 AM

Cinch the boots

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 219606)
I know no one gets around to doing in their effort to get them built and photographed but I will tell you as I have said numerous times. Cinch up those boots, slide them up to the reflectors.

Red looks good. :tup: Have we seen many red hawks on this site?

ATGATT: All the gear, all the time. Shorthand for a philosophy that complete motorcycle safety

gear should be worn at all times, and gear should not be reduced at times when the perceived risk is less.

I will do that. Thanks for the tip! :tup:

Madcliker75 06-05-2016 12:50 PM

Raised boots

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madcliker75 (Post 219658)
I will do that. Thanks for the tip! :tup:

I raised the boot like you said BlackBike. It looks alot better, thanks! :tup:

Madcliker75 06-05-2016 12:54 PM

No issues with height

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adjuster (Post 219604)

/

I went for my first ride today, thank God the rain finally stopped here in TN. I was very comfortable I must say. Being 6 foot tall I have no issues riding or reaching. :)

BlackBike 06-05-2016 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madcliker75 (Post 219854)
I went for my first ride today, thank God the rain finally stopped here in TN. I was very comfortable I must say. Being 6 foot tall I have no issues riding or reaching. :)

:clap: Hey madc ... glad you are geting it assembled, its a process that you will continue to find things to do a least a couple of weeks down the line. If your like me, you will enjoy the time in the shop puttering with it. I'd say give it some time and ride it moderately but often to get the feel of it and to test your abilities with the weight and performance , and to know what to expect from this inexpensive moto.

new rider myself this year. Love my new hobby. Put 92 miles on back road this sunday morning. Nice and cool in South TX for a change with the north wind we have been experiencing. These bikes aren't very fast so you kinda need to avoid traffic when possible. I put a bunch of led lights on mine including front and rear running lights . Some folks will flat run you down if you don't keep 100% in the game. I try to ride early since all the meth heads and zombies don't head for the Walmarts till at least 10am. :hi:

PS just turned 2000miles, and today's oil change was an honest BLACK not just dumping more break in oil. I finished my gallon of Rotella Dino oil and will go to the full synthetic next service :yay:

Madcliker75 06-05-2016 09:26 PM

first ride and tinkering

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 219866)
:clap: Hey madc ... glad you are geting it assembled, its a process that you will continue to find things to do a least a couple of weeks down the line. If your like me, you will enjoy the time in the shop puttering with it. I'd say give it some time and ride it moderately but often to get the feel of it and to test your abilities with the weight and performance , and to know what to expect from this inexpensive moto.

new rider myself this year. Love my new hobby. Put 92 miles on back road this sunday morning. Nice and cool in South TX for a change with the north wind we have been experiencing. These bikes aren't very fast so you kinda need to avoid traffic when possible. I put a bunch of led lights on mine including front and rear running lights . Some folks will flat run you down if you don't keep 100% in the game. I try to ride early since all the meth heads and zombies don't head for the Walmarts till at least 10am. :hi:

PS just turned 2000miles, and today's oil change was an honest BLACK not just dumping more break in oil. I finished my gallon of Rotella Dino oil and will go to the full synthetic next service :yay:

Yeah! I just had a go with the clutch cable trying to adjust it so the bike stops pulling when I pull the clutch all the way in. It seems to work well now, however the neutral light is always on now, not sure why. I tried moving all the wires to find the short,but to no avail. Sounds like you are having a blast with your bike. I will ride mine mainly to work through the country roads. I do not have a garage so I am limited to the tinkering I can do comfortably. I did cut that darn horn beeper wire,wheew. :D

newrider93 06-05-2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madcliker75 (Post 219854)

Same here. I'm in southeast MO and it's rained for the past four days and today was finally sunny. I got out and enjoyed the weather on my bike too.

Beanerds 06-09-2016 12:36 AM

:tup: Hi Mad,,, that's a nice looking bike , I am 6 ft as well and find it hard to find a reasonably priced off roader that fits me , what size is it ? we don't get these down here ,,,yet ? and what is it worth ? if you don't mind , thanks and enjoy your new bike .
Brian.

Adjuster 06-09-2016 12:55 AM

Remove the cover on the transmission side of the engine. I think you will find the pinched wire against the engine case and this will be the reason for your always on neutral light. Fix the wire and you will be good to go.

/

Madcliker75 06-11-2016 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beanerds (Post 220316)
:tup: Hi Mad,,, that's a nice looking bike , I am 6 ft as well and find it hard to find a reasonably priced off roader that fits me , what size is it ? we don't get these down here ,,,yet ? and what is it worth ? if you don't mind , thanks and enjoy your new bike .
Brian.

HI Beanerd's, thank you! This is the 2015 250cc Haosen Hawk. $1399.00 US at Apscusa.com :tup:

Madcliker75 06-11-2016 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adjuster (Post 220319)
Remove the cover on the transmission side of the engine. I think you will find the pinched wire against the engine case and this will be the reason for your always on neutral light. Fix the wire and you will be good to go.

/

Thank you Adjuster! I will give this a try! :tup: