ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Registration Issues (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Issues receiving an MCO from Boom (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=18768)

Lucas@Air_Lift 04-13-2017 08:00 PM

Issues receiving an MCO from Boom

So it has been over a month since I requested my MCO from Boom for my Vader 125 and still nothing. They claimed to have mailed it to me twice now. Has anyone else with a vader had this issue? I also requested a digital copy (fax or email) and they said the DMV would not take it and they have to mail it. I am not really sure what to do at this point, I just want to ride!

jsumd 04-13-2017 08:09 PM

Who did you order it from? i got my mco from powersportsmax in about 4 days but it was the wrong one. I just got the new one today in about the same amount of time.

Lucas@Air_Lift 04-14-2017 08:19 AM

I ordered it from NewEgg as it was $1199 shipped at the time. They said to contact Boom directly for my MCO. It sucks, it's converted to fuel injection and run great, I just want to ride the damn thing on the road!!

BlackBike 04-14-2017 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas@Air_Lift (Post 251672)
I ordered it from NewEgg as it was $1199 shipped at the time. They said to contact Boom directly for my MCO. It sucks, it's converted to fuel injection and run great, I just want to ride the damn thing on the road!!

i missed the all in completion cost with microsquirt.

still thousands less than a grom for sure

Lucas@Air_Lift 04-14-2017 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBike (Post 251682)
i missed the all in completion cost with microsquirt.

still thousands less than a grom for sure

All in all I have spent about $300 to fuel inject it :tup:

PhildoScaggins 04-14-2017 11:35 AM

Oh man, I pulled the trigger with the newegg order the other day. I really hope I do not have that issue. OregonRider sounded like he was having good luck with them so I went through newegg, hopefully he will keep us posted.

PhildoScaggins 04-14-2017 12:09 PM

I'm not sure if I need a title in Maine due to it being under 300cc. http://www.maine.gov/sos/bmv/registration/motorcycle.html
If I can't get my MCO title maybe I can jump through the loop somehow.

OregonRider 04-14-2017 12:38 PM

Your experience makes me feel uneasy, I hope you are able to get it resolved.

It might be worth trying to see if Newegg can turn up the heat on Boom for you? Or did they already tell you that there's nothing they can do?

Lucas@Air_Lift 04-19-2017 09:55 AM

I have now threatened Boom with legal action if they do not get my mco sent this week with tracking information. Hopefully that lights enough of a fire under their ass to do their job.

Lucas@Air_Lift 04-19-2017 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OregonRider (Post 251710)
Your experience makes me feel uneasy, I hope you are able to get it resolved.

It might be worth trying to see if Newegg can turn up the heat on Boom for you? Or did they already tell you that there's nothing they can do?

I have not gone that route yet. If they don't respond to my legal action email promptly i will file a claim with newegg.

OregonRider 04-19-2017 02:06 PM

So odd. If you saw my thread, I got my MCO from Boom in less than a week. Anything odd about your address?

Lucas@Air_Lift 04-19-2017 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OregonRider (Post 252471)
So odd. If you saw my thread, I got my MCO from Boom in less than a week. Anything odd about your address?

Nope. Its a business address and we have accounts with all the major shipping companies... including usps. I sent the email first thing this morning and still no word back.

jsumd 04-20-2017 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucas@Air_Lift (Post 252493)
Nope. Its a business address and we have accounts with all the major shipping companies... including usps. I sent the email first thing this morning and still no word back.

I also had mine in less than a week. I did notice that powersports max stopped carrying the bike for some reason.

rwl6935 04-25-2017 07:08 AM

So did you ever get your title?

Lucas@Air_Lift 04-27-2017 08:40 AM

So, finally I have tracking information from Boom that the MCO is being sent. I told them they had 24 hours to provide tracking information or my lawyer was going to be contacting them, and if they didn't provide tracking that it would be considered that they had not sent it. So, I don't have the title in my hands yet but it looks like I should in the next few days :)