ChinaRiders Forums

ChinaRiders Forums (http://www.chinariders.net/index.php)
-   Dual Sport/Enduro (http://www.chinariders.net/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Just got a New DB-07k need assembly help (http://www.chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=17165)

Merlin 07-27-2016 05:06 PM

Just got a New DB-07k need assembly help (with pic's)

I just got my Bashan Blaze. :ohno:
Anyone know of a link on how to assemble a Bashan Blaze or a Roketa DB-07k?
There are a few parts that I have no idea what there for? Any clues or hints whould help. I am taking lots of pics. Ill post them later tonight. It seems to be in great shape. Do the decals come off easy? Is there some trick to it? Thanks

Ruined94 07-27-2016 07:51 PM

I hear putting acetone on a rag and rubbing the decals works

NM RETIRED GUY 07-27-2016 08:22 PM

New Storm

Way to go Merlin can't wait to see your pics.Who did you end up getting it from? There are lots of video's for the Hawk, i don't think the Storm is that much different. Take your time and i'm sure you will get it running.

Merlin 07-27-2016 10:56 PM

This is a Bashan Blaze or Roketa DB-07k. I bought it from superior power sports. Ive got most of it figured out. The main thing I could really use at this stage is torque setting for things like axle bolts, swing arms motor mounts all that kind of stuff. Is there a link to these kind of specs?

Merlin 07-28-2016 11:51 AM

Pic's

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a few pic's. The bike came in good shape. Iam impressed with the fit and finish. Ill post more pics of the build as I go. :clap:

Merlin 07-28-2016 11:53 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Few more. More to come.

nonone 07-28-2016 12:43 PM

Brake Fluid works for removing paint and decals whether you want it removed or not.

Azhule 07-28-2016 01:32 PM

Do yourself a favor and buy a proper tool to install the Kick Stand Spring in needed ;)

Will look something similar to this, solid metal T-Handle with a Hook on the end... makes installing the spring a little easier (it will still takes the power of a thousand curse words to install it... but you will bleed from the hands/knuckles a lot less)

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...pr_too.jpg&f=1

Merlin 07-28-2016 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhule (Post 226427)
Do yourself a favor and buy a proper tool to install the Kick Stand Spring in needed ;)

Will look something similar to this, solid metal T-Handle with a Hook on the end... makes installing the spring a little easier (it will still takes the power of a thousand curse words to install it... but you will bleed from the hands/knuckles a lot less)

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=...pr_too.jpg&f=1

The spring comes installed on this bike. :tup:

Azhule 07-28-2016 01:36 PM

NICE! I have read about a few Bashan's that needed it installed by the customer :)

katoranger 07-28-2016 02:38 PM

That looks like a pretty standard China bike.

culcune 07-29-2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azhule (Post 226427)
(it will still takes the power of a thousand curse words to install it... but you will bleed from the hands/knuckles a lot less)

This is my favorite quote on Chinariders of ALL time!! :)

Merlin 07-29-2016 03:18 PM

instrument cluster install help

Hi Can anyone tell me how to bolt up a instrument cluster on my Bashan DB-07k? I cant seem to find a way with out having only one bolt holding the key mechanism and the whole thing tilted? Also the instrument cluster bracket blocks the upper fork bolts so I feel Iam missing something? Can it be installed with both bolts through the key mechanism and with out a tilt? Could anyone with one of these bikes (I think it would be the same with a DB-07) take a pic of how you did it and post it in this thread? If needed I can take pic's to show the problem Iam having. Any advise how to do this would help alot. Thanks :hmm:

Merlin 08-03-2016 09:36 AM

First run of bike gear locked in first and would not come out?

Swapped out the fish oil that came with the bike with good oil. Got the bike started. It got stuck in first gear and would not come out? It felt locked in place. I had to turn off the bike to get it out of gear? With the bike off it came right out of gear? Is this common? Also when I rotate the handlebars to the left the rpms go down and when I rotate to the right the rpms go up. I will try to reroute the cable and nylon tie the cable so it wont move. The bike started right up with the choke on. Warmed up in a few min and ran fine with no bogging with the choke off. Ran it until it was fully warmed up then it got stuck in first so I turned it off and will try to fine tune it today. Seems like a very good bike. I will hook up my tachometer and volt meter today. I will try to hook up the tach to + side of the coil and see how that works.

motorcyclelove 08-03-2016 12:04 PM

keep us updated! I'm trying to decide between your bike, the hawk, or the new
BASHAN bike. Did you figure out how to get those decals off?